Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

hb+7 > raptor+8 ?!

This is a discussion on hb+7 > raptor+8 ?! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well iv'e decided to go ap warrior, dcz. means im buying, fp+8 and rappy+8. tho some people told me ill ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Cover
    Guest

    Default hb+7 > raptor+8 ?!

    well iv'e decided to go ap warrior, dcz.

    means im buying, fp+8 and rappy+8.

    tho some people told me ill deal more damage more with hb+7 ? O.O

    raptor+8 = 1756 ap.

    hb+7 = 1595 ap.

    so, will i hit harder with the rappy or with the hb? O.O

    and even if higher with rappy, how much higher? cuz it cost 5gb more /:

    or maybe i should go ii+8 ??

    its 1693 ap, and cost like 3gb's less than rappy.

    ty all for the comments.
    Last edited by Cover; 10-15-2010 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    They should hit nearly the same. If you were a higher level I would advise raptor, but your going to be using a low level skill which will heavily rely on element damage compared to attack %. Not only that but at lower levels R damage is a pretty big deal. Use the extra cash and spend it on something else imo. At least you can use chittin with a HB.

    As far as II +8, I am partial against iron impacts. The R damage tends to fail more for some reason (or maybe I only perceive it that way).

  3. #3
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    dcz get hb +7, you wont notice the difference between either and you can use full chitin build with hb.
    ii dont waste ur money

  4. #4
    Cover
    Guest

    Default

    your sure its better going on hb+7 than ii+8??

    with ii+8 i got 1700

    with hb+7 i got 1600 /:

    and the different on money is like 1-1.5gb.

    btw, what about spear of murky+8 and hanguk+7
    Last edited by Cover; 10-15-2010 at 07:26 PM.

  5. #5
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    well i tested hb +7 against avedon +8, rappy +8, glave +9
    didnt really notice the difference at all which you wont and this was on a 69 and a 59 char
    trust me hb is the way to go
    havnt tested murky but i have tested tota +9 which was alright but same shit

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    52

    Default raptor hands down..

    187ap vs 169....

    hb+7 > raptor+7 in damage tho just by alittle

    but raptor187 > hv+7169 soo what if the element is twice as much??

    its still a 18ap difference ... raptor 8

    now hb8 and raptor8 hb wins but

    in pk baal7 woops hb8s butt cause its basically like a hb8 with the reach of a raptor

  7. #7
    Cover
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    well i tested hb +7 against avedon +8, rappy +8, glave +9
    didnt really notice the difference at all which you wont and this was on a 69 and a 59 char
    trust me hb is the way to go
    havnt tested murky but i have tested tota +9 which was alright but same shit
    youv'e tested it?...

    with hb+7 i got 100 less ap, than with raptor +7 !!, not talking about 8 /:

    and friend of mine told me he hitted almost the same with ii+7 and hb+7, could it be?

  8. #8
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    well i havnt tested an ii +8 lol
    but yeh hb is the way to go

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    youv'e tested it?...

    with hb+7 i got 100 less ap, than with raptor +7 !!, not talking about 8 /:

    and friend of mine told me he hitted almost the same with ii+7 and hb+7, could it be?
    yes you will have less ap compared to the raptor+7
    but
    go to the scarecrows and ull see.....
    the hb7 hits more that the raptor7 cause the ap difference is about 6 points but the element is twice that of raptor7

    now if u compare it to +8 raptor its not fair cause the ap on raptor is way more than the hb7

    but then again why would you compare a hb7 to raptor8

    a more fair comparison would be raptor7 vs hb7
    or ii8 vs hb7
    which hb7 would own the raptor7 and ii8 and hb7 would be almost equal

  10. #10
    PurEppOwnage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magexmagexmage View Post
    yes you will have less ap compared to the raptor+7
    but
    go to the scarecrows and ull see.....
    the hb7 hits more that the raptor7 cause the ap difference is about 6 points but the element is twice that of raptor7

    now if u compare it to +8 raptor its not fair cause the ap on raptor is way more than the hb7

    but then again why would you compare a hb7 to raptor8

    a more fair comparison would be raptor7 vs hb7
    or ii8 vs hb7
    which hb7 would own the raptor7 and ii8 and hb7 would be almost equal
    Well actually hes asking hb +7 against raptor +8
    So u have to compare
    and the price difference between a raptor +8 and hb +7 is less then a raptor +8 and hb +7
    For pk the hb is better because there is less club defense and it has more elemental.

  11. #11
    towntown
    Guest

    Default

    HB +7 is the best.
    Like everyone said, HB does more elemental damage , have a lot less club defense in dcz and it is a uniq, so naturally does more damage.

    Raptor will be best just for exp/farm, it does more damage on monsters.

    And with HB you can put 90hp. So you can wear chitin. Imo is much better be a tank/attacker than a full attacker.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Nathasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    67

    Default

    its similar.... if you have money just enjoy rapy +8 if you wanna save some foe other staff just buy hb xD

  13. #13
    Senior Member ChanceOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    72

    Default

    personally i find raptor sucks for comboing, hb 7 combos much better. Also have you concidered mirage sword +8, the majority of scrubs use skel belts or old skel belts which means they have 0 sword def, its also pretty sick for combo.

  14. #14
    joeyH
    Guest

    Default

    lot of ppl have spear deff , and raptor combo is sux , so , go for HB.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOf View Post
    personally i find raptor sucks for comboing, hb 7 combos much better. Also have you concidered mirage sword +8, the majority of scrubs use skel belts or old skel belts which means they have 0 sword def, its also pretty sick for combo.

    are you serious? weapon attack speed will only affect your combo if your bad at comboing. It doesnt matter because your canceling the animations anyways, the r damage always hits at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •