Frozen Distance

This is a discussion on Frozen Distance within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; The Level 80 skill (Frozen Distance) for Ice mage is a good skill. Somebody hit me with that skill at ...
Page: 1

OuchDidThatHurt

The Level 80 skill (Frozen Distance) for Ice mage is a good skill. Somebody hit me with that skill at cz and i can't do anything. So i recommend those mages to go ice mage.

problems not the skill, problem is getting there

iiason

problems not the skill, problem is getting there[/b]
    +1

although for mages....80 is not as hard in comparison

swimmy

Im not lvl 80 lol but i have asked around and have heard that frozen distance has low success, i dont know if this is true but its definatly a good move for pk

Ice is best for exp tho u can get in ew and fc/cw partys all the time so getting to 80 would be easier then being light ^^

the lvl 80 skill depends on the other persons hp the moore hp the moore chance
    i will try out in 65%

The Level 80 skill (Frozen Distance) for Ice mage is a good skill. Somebody hit me with that skill at cz and i can't do anything. So i recommend those mages to go ice mage.[/b]
    u dont like blink? :blink:

it does depend on hp so you have to be smart and think good on who you use it on, before i was int it was like 99% success everytime it hit me, but as soon as i went bp i get iced by it very hardly around 30% i would say..but its perfect for nova town destroying xd