Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HB +7 vs II +8

This is a discussion on HB +7 vs II +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hb+7 all the wayy to much elemntal damage to not pick...
Page: 2

hb+7 all the wayy to much elemntal damage to not pick

Wincent

hb +7 rest of gbs u can save for +8 or uniqs

II+8

I've tried both the II+8 and the HB+7, the attack on a HB is lower.... obviously. everyone is attracted to the flame elemental on it. It's not that interesting, trust me. Flame elemental only makes a noticable difference with mages. But for DCZ, you wont notice it.

Only go with the HB+7 if you cant afford the II+8, otherwise I would stick to the highest AP club/sword you can afford.

A HB+8 is a different story..... you can always try your luck and up a +7 HB with a trina

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    II+8

I've tried both the II+8 and the HB+7, the attack on a HB is lower.... obviously. everyone is attracted to the flame elemental on it. It's not that interesting, trust me. Flame elemental only makes a noticable difference with mages. But for DCZ, you wont notice it.

Only go with the HB+7 if you cant afford the II+8, otherwise I would stick to the highest AP club/sword you can afford.

A HB+8 is a different story..... you can always try your luck and up a +7 HB with a trina
    i completely disagree. hb +7 is made for a bp you have high elemental decent ap and the intelligence bonus. ii doesnt come close to even touching the hb if you compare at +7/+8. I have used both as well and hb +7 raped. also there both the same price so ye no real difference in upgrading uniques if you choose one weapon over the other.

Banned

i prefer HB+7

ii +8 goes for 13-14gb whilst hb +7 goes for like 11gb if u are patient u may get one for 10.this money difference may be important for some people.
    as for which one is better, if you already have enough mana then go for the ii +8.on duffed people you will hit alot harder with ii than with hb.
    if your jewelery dont give you much mana then go for the hellbreaker, as a bp you will need the extra mana,especially in rlb

Quote Originally Posted by killadre75 View Post
    which is better cause im not sure wat to get i play on c-west but i need help with my decision thank you in advance and all around good weapon
    take the hb... i used ii+6rb and hb+8... hb was much stronger in pk

i think the hb is better cause its ele and int bonus, i have never tested them both but my hb seems to work, everyone says different stories when it comes to these weapons. only advice is to try them both out on ur own char and see what does best for u

hb offcorse

I just bought both,

For exp, II 8 obviously...
    For targets who are not duffed in DCZ , HB 7 for sure.
    Duffered Targets, ii 8 seems to hit harder.

Leviatan

Quote Originally Posted by Dewon View Post
    as a bp go for hb+7
    as a warrior go for ii+8
    i would say the oposit =p

warrior hit harder with the high flame damage of hb

but bp hit more with ii, i already tested.. elemental dont make much diff on bp, except the R hit.. but u are a ardream bp, u need mana to heal + hp pot, so i would go for hb even hitting less..

Dewon

bp: hb+7
    warrior: ii+8
    reason: im not gonna discuss about dmg, elemental stuff like that, it varies alot according to your lv, pk zones, etc
    so as a bp with HB you'll be more tanker than ii build.

Banned for scamming.

hb 7 no question asked lol.
    and for warrior you say II8? wtf. in pk hb 7 hits nearly as rappy 8 , he gonna eat II for breakfast.

and ye if they have high flame res you will het less.

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    hb 7 no question asked lol.
    and for warrior you say II8? wtf. in pk hb 7 hits nearly as rappy 8 , he gonna eat II for breakfast.
    Lol @ this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12