Building a chitin-bp.

This is a discussion on Building a chitin-bp. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, I didnt play in a while, and i never played chitin bp.. Now i need to know how to ...
Page: 1

Twist3D

Default Building a chitin-bp.

Well, I didnt play in a while, and i never played chitin bp..
    Now i need to know how to stat, and what items i should change and what new to get..
    I'm a lvl 80 priest. Current stats is 174int rest in str.(skilled 60heal, 70duff, 12master)

Current items:
    dual CE
    dual ROM
    Elemental Pendant
    Skeleton Belt
    Chitin set +8/15hp
    Hell breaker +7
    Lycaon hammer+7
    Shield of name+6

I've got about 18gbs to move arround with atm(could probably get some more if needed)

So, what should i change, and what should i get new?

Change the rings to Foverins and you should be good for now.

Realistically you should try and get a Krowaz Armour set with your money, Krowaz BP are godly

Twist3D

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Change the rings to Foverins and you should be good for now.

Realistically you should try and get a Krowaz Armour set with your money, Krowaz BP are godly
    Uhm, That's it? :P
    i was thinking more like: lillimes instead of CE, roc/rol for rings, and a wp?

about the krowaz, what's special about it? Is there some set bonus or something?

Thx for fast answer!

Banned

look this is a krowaz at only +3 set

Twist3D

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post

i didnt see much of it in merchant, any1 who knows prices on ares?

I saw some boots at +1 for 95m about two weeks ago and am still kicking myself for not buying them. You can prob get +1's for about 150m for a priest.

get lilimes also try to change rom for foverins or rocs

just keep in mind that if u use krowaz set and you switch part or two for defensive armours, you loose bonuses because youre breaking the set

check this page for bonuses with 3, 4 or 5 pieces of set on you

King of Knight - Set items

that's why bp always need to have in , gb or ib
    if u are going to use 2 or more defence armours is because u are being chase for several warrior and rogues in that case u better use a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    just keep in mind that if u use krowaz set and you switch part or two for defensive armours, you loose bonuses because youre breaking the set

check this page for bonuses with 3, 4 or 5 pieces of set on you

King of Knight - Set items
    You don't need as much defence armours when you have IN/IB, all you do is use DD Helmet when needed and you're fine.

I suggested the FOVS because there isn't much of a budget

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    You don't need as much defence armours when you have IN/IB, all you do is use DD Helmet when needed and you're fine.

I suggested the FOVS because there isn't much of a budget

i didnt say he needs shitload of defence armours, i just told him to keep that in mind

he is a bp with not so great items, and he doesnt have iron set, he has ep+0/skele0

imo ep is very good but on a tad bit higher+, and skele in cz, all those baals/avedons/virinoms are gonna hurt. not using defence armours with this item build is gonna force him to use shield more than he would need to if he had few def armours handy. thats why he should keep in mind that he will loose a bit of stats if he throws on a part or two on

personally i would go for chitin build, well frankly i would use set items only on warrior...but thats just me cause i never use defensive armours on warrior

and foverins are good, cheap and decent

Twist3D

Thx for answers, sounds like selling those roms and getting foverins, and trying to get CE+1 an lillime would be a start?

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post

doesn't matter if it's +3 or +10, the bonuses for set are the same

Tazthespaz

Comming from experience, 1 handed Bps don't work unless you have great items. A Mean Leonard +7 is the BEST 1 handed BP weapon ever (Flame on) and nobody can tell me differently

If you really have some big Gbs to spend, get:
    Gabs 7
    Mean lenoard +7
    Chit +8
    Iron set or just iron neck and skelly is ok i guess
    Duel WE +1/2/3
    and Fovs + 1/2/3

with all that you will be godly, belive me oh and having 70 Duff, 60 heal, is perfect for 1 handed BP. But the other thing you have to realize is that a Mean Leanord +7 hits JUST about as hard as an ii +7 or HB +7 (Little less, like 50ish)

so with your money atm, sell your Hb, get a good shield!!!! and some time of leanord +7 (mean is the best), fovs +0, WE or illimies +0 and IRON NECK ASAP and chit +8 and you can destroy! (Just know it will be hardest to kill warriors seeing as that you dont hit hard enough to just destroy them yet you can kill them still.

When I played 1 handed BP, I didn't even have a 2 handed because my leanord hit so hard I need an ii8 or HB8 to be even worth it, so get that and you will be rockin!

Dont ge WE, thats bs, Lilimes are way better than WE. Try to get Rocs or Fovs +1. exchange EP for Wp.