Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB 8 Vs. Lugias 8 HS 8

This is a discussion on HB 8 Vs. Lugias 8 HS 8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; which would hit harder i have a Lugias and HS now,, would they hit the same as a HB or ...
Page: 1

Ken90

Default HB 8 Vs. Lugias 8 HS 8

which would hit harder

i have a Lugias and HS now,,

would they hit the same as a HB or less ?

so is it worth getting a HB or just stay with my dual

ps: i have a rlb priest so i could use HB with it

any tips or advice will be thanked for :P

leave yo replys ty ty

Since u have priest go for HB
    But lugias+hs is a bit better for warrior imo...

i like the duals specially for the combo it rocks,if u wanna play a secondary char for when ur bored go with HB

Ken90

my main is a Lv 83 warr but i like to play on my rlb alot with my friends >.< im using an ii+7 atm on my priest so its not like im hitin at all u kno

so i thought if it wasnt a huge dif in damage i might go with HB

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

dual wields > hb+8 anyday imo

I used murky+8 and hanguk+9 and outhit hb+8 and glave+9 by roughly 50-100dmg...plus the combo is nice and smooth (I suck @ 2h combo though)

If you play a lot on your priest bp and a warrior HB+8 is a no brainer, no the damage difference won't be huge, your dual wield now gives you 177/180, and the HB+8 is 181/155, so 4 ap for 25 elemental, HB would actually hit hard than your current wield, not in all cases, but a lot of them. specially since spear def is common, and sword def on rogue daggers can hurt the hanguk. hanguk+8 with it's str = about 114 cut in half it's 57+120 on lugias= 177, same ap i get with a baal+7. I'd go with HB+8 hands down, specially since your investing in a weapon for both chars, if you had a lvl 80 priest and lvl 80 warrior i'd say Wirinom all the way, but since it's rlb, then HB +8 is your best option, and since prices are down on most servers trading for one has never been easier.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

hb 8 my good sir would be the better choice. dual weilds lick taint for general pk

go for dual's

Banned

Lugias+Hanguk=Godly for warrior

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Go HB. Duals arent that great.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    If you play a lot on your priest bp and a warrior HB+8 is a no brainer, no the damage difference won't be huge, your dual wield now gives you 177/180, and the HB+8 is 181/155, so 4 ap for 25 elemental, HB would actually hit hard than your current wield, not in all cases, but a lot of them. specially since spear def is common, and sword def on rogue daggers can hurt the hanguk. hanguk+8 with it's str = about 114 cut in half it's 57+120 on lugias= 177, same ap i get with a baal+7. I'd go with HB+8 hands down, specially since your investing in a weapon for both chars, if you had a lvl 80 priest and lvl 80 warrior i'd say Wirinom all the way, but since it's rlb, then HB +8 is your best option, and since prices are down on most servers trading for one has never been easier.
    I think of it more like:

181/155 + Looks reasonably good
    - And can be used by priest and the 20INT helps a BP at lvl 69 (no matter what build BP, INT helps)

vs

171/180 + 13STR + 13HP + 24DEX + Faster attack speed + Looks best.
    - But is affected by Iron set, etc. a bit more

If i played the warrior like more than 80% of the time, I would go for dual because IMO 25 elemental damage, 13STR, 13HP, 24DEX, aesthetics, and said to be "better combo" (normal speed instead of slow in item description) is better than 10 AP.

- Don't get me wrong I <3 HB+8, and my opinion would also be variable on the state of your servers economy (can you get far better upgrades for armors + uniques by having the cheaper of the weapon choices? Meh)

@Dagwood -> Sherions+8 may have 15SD (affecting your secondary weapon), but remember CHD, which is just as common has 7CD and is affecting your main weapon, so it's kinda balanced (can't explain it, but i think you see what I'm getting at). Also a lot of people that invest in SD armor also invest in CD armor.
    Last edited by Zealous; 01-22-2010 at 02:08 AM.

HB +8 is better

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I have both Lugias+8Hanguk+8 and HB+8. And let me tell you HB+8 always hits harder than my duals. I use duals for their cool look.

HB would be the best for BP, but if you're focused on warrior the combo with dual weps it's quite good for cancel casts

DUALS= EFFECTED BY DEFENCE ARMORS/IRON SET/GLASS/SKELE a lot more....... I've tested it... with hb8 lets say you hit 1k.... iron set you'll hit about 850
    Duals you hit 1k...iron set you'll hit about 750
    Because the defence reduction is taken from both weapons instead of 1.... I'd say hb+8IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast