Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hb 8 vs wirinom 7?

This is a discussion on hb 8 vs wirinom 7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok, so i have paper set 9 in/ib fov +1 x2 we's im usually dcz but im thinking of getting ...
Page: 1

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

ok, so i have
    paper set 9
    in/ib
    fov +1 x2
    we's

im usually dcz but im thinking of getting a 70+. should i keep the hb or go with a wirinom and just buy a +7 hb for my dcz???

Wirinom is better for sure coz of its skill,just dont buy undefeat
    I use Wirinom and i might say it has descent chance of % to get that skill works and when it work that target fall so fast

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

why not get undefetable... it can be extremely helpful in certain situations Oo, trust me on that 1, i would take an undefetable over a sweet kiss, just for the fact that people do use scrolls.

if you play in both, ardream and cz, a hb would be more beneficial to you then the wirinom, if your ONLY going to play in big cz, then get the wirinom for sure

get Chaos Wirinom and pwn!

also, change IN to WP +2/3 :P

zrocker0404

Well for BP HB+8 cus u get INT too

also, change IN to WP +2/3 :P[/b]
    imo, as paper priest, id definately take an IN over anything..... he'll need those weapon defences

chaos wir+7 ftw ! i would actually say any wir > hb 8
    on ur dcz hb 7 -> 8 is no big difference :P , so hb 7 on dcz

hb 8 not worth its price on my server atleast
    gear is okay but as soon as ed comes back u should get lime ears

imo, as paper priest, id definately take an IN over anything..... he'll need those weapon defences[/b]
    imo IN is just overpriced...

angelsdream

An other question that is related to the topic. I'd like to know what you guys think about Chaos Wirinom+8 vs HB+9

a little less ap on wiri but 2 range and the effect, compare to the ap/fr dmg and mana. What would you guys chose between them ?

HB +9? h34r: h34r:

but I'd take Wirinom

An other question that is related to the topic. I'd like to know what you guys think about Chaos Wirinom+8 vs HB+9

a little less ap on wiri but 2 range and the effect, compare to the ap/fr dmg and mana. What would you guys chose between them ?[/b]
    HB+9 has 8 or 7 more AP it has 50+ ele and 24int bonus. Plus the HB is the sexiest weapon on this game :P

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

also, change IN to WP +2/3 :P[/b]
    +1

<3 chaos wirinom

imo IN is just overpriced...[/b]
    iron neck is most overrated item, next to ROF

Banned

i had both hb+8 and chaos wirinom +7 and.. i can say the damage its same on pk but whit wirinom u get
    more range +
    its sword (itts good cuz many priest have dreads and also skeletons and sos dont have those defs) +
    the skill . skill is very important this one is the most important get chaos and u`ll rock ^^..

but.. if u think on going rbl some day or adream just take the hb ^^

btw as both deal like same damage and i think range + be sword + skill > some int
    also wirinom is cheaper ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

iron neck is most overrated item, next to ROF[/b]

so not true... rof is wayyy over rated to an iron neck. one reason it is over rated is because no other necklace has weapon defense... be happy its not as expensive as an actual rof is.... idk about you, but on the server i play, rof is wayyyy more expensive then an in is... and personally, iron neck makes a HUGE difference when your playing on any class. here is a gg way to explain it, go to the arena, put on the in get hit, look @ the damage, switch to wp/ep, get hit look at the damage. THEN, get maliced, get hit with in on, look @ the damage, then switch to the wp/ep while still having malice on, and get hit. you&#39;ll notice a huge difference in damage especially when ur maliced. when it comes down to it, weapon defense will always overpower anything else when your fighting any melee class.(not mage ofc) and ill say it again, why else do we ware weapon defense in pk.... becuase it reduces the most damage overall when your pking against melee class, and next you should worry about resist.

but to the question between hb +9 vs wirinom +8... still choose the wirinom... all new cursed weapons at +8> old weapons +9 by a mile in cz... hands down

so not true... rof is wayyy over rated to an iron neck. one reason it is over rated is because no other necklace has weapon defense... be happy its not as expensive as an actual rof is.... idk about you, but on the server i play, rof is wayyyy more expensive then an in is... and personally, iron neck makes a HUGE difference when your playing on any class. here is a gg way to explain it, go to the arena, put on the in get hit, look @ the damage, switch to wp/ep, get hit look at the damage. THEN, get maliced, get hit with in on, look @ the damage, then switch to the wp/ep while still having malice on, and get hit. you&#39;ll notice a huge difference in damage especially when ur maliced. when it comes down to it, weapon defense will always overpower anything else when your fighting any melee class.(not mage ofc) and ill say it again, why else do we ware weapon defense in pk.... becuase it reduces the most damage overall when your pking against melee class, and next you should worry about resist.
    but to the question between hb +9 vs wirinom +8... still choose the wirinom... all new cursed weapons at +8> old weapons +9 by a mile in cz... hands down[/b]
    that&#39;s true... when u r debuffed weapon defs > normal defs, but c&#39;mon what is priest for? If you are pking with idiots not priest, then go ahead with IN... but personally, I have compared IN +1 and EP +2 and I liked EP WAY more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast