Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB+8 or Wirinom+7 for a BP?

This is a discussion on HB+8 or Wirinom+7 for a BP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what's better?...
Page: 1

what's better?

>AppleSauce<

wirinom is BP's only shot at weap with range of 2.0.... go for it

plus special skills on those things make them just that much better than HB

hb ftw

NeronDomitius

i wouldnt trade my hb+8 for wirinom +7...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive tried a wirinom +5 (for the range) and my ms +9, and the range thing is a TINY step (not worth it), and my ms +9 hits harder then the wirinom by far... i know the special ability is there, but i wouldn't trade it away.

between hb +8 and wirinom... i would still probably take the wirinom, just for the fact there is less sword defense.

hb is STILL A GOOD CHOICE, dont get me wrong, but for overall damage, wirinom will hit harder because of less sword defense.

and i still wont trade my ms +9 for an hb +8.. gotten offers for it, but if you can get an ms +9, i would surely go for it, it just hits 2 hard

ive tried a wirinom +5 (for the range) and my ms +9, and the range thing is a TINY step (not worth it), and my ms +9 hits harder then the wirinom by far... i know the special ability is there, but i wouldn't trade it away.

between hb +8 and wirinom... i would still probably take the wirinom, just for the fact there is less sword defense.

hb is STILL A GOOD CHOICE, dont get me wrong, but for overall damage, wirinom will hit harder because of less sword defense.

and i still wont trade my ms +9 for an hb +8.. gotten offers for it, but if you can get an ms +9, i would surely go for it, it just hits 2 hard [/b]
    Yes to all of the above.

But there is one undeniable fact here you are not taking into consideration, HB is far sexier than any other weapon.

Sexyness > AP

:lol:

I don't know if it's me but does HB critical a lot lower than other weps....

I finally got helis last night and my normal dmg with HB dropped by like 300 when it used to be harder.

Anyways, for INT BP I'd choose the wep with the highest ap (MS+9 > HB+8 > Wirinom+7) (SORRY CAN'T REMEMBER AP)

For paper BP I'd choose the MS+9 because the overall hits are harder and critical dmgs would be insane, but the HB+8 would be better overall. (if offered an MS+9 I would pick this however simply because your normal dmg would be crazy)

Winirom +7 > hb +8

isn't it cheaper at your server lol?

Price wise yet, but I'd say no way that wirinom is better than HB+8 (at least speaking as paper BP) simply because of the INT bonus and the elemental

Price wise yet, but I'd say no way that wirinom is better than HB+8 (at least speaking as paper BP) simply because of the INT bonus and the elemental[/b]
    I was counting the price in it ^_^ for the difference at pathos u can get really cool uniques...

I was counting the price in it ^_^ for the difference at pathos u can get really cool uniques...[/b]
    I think that if someone is planning on buying HB+8 MS+9 or Wirinom +7, uniques are not a problem. Buying any of those weapons before u are allready geared would be really dumb.

Ganadorph Senior Member

I think that if someone is planning on buying HB+8 MS+9 or Wirinom +7, uniques are not a problem. Buying any of those weapons before u are allready geared would be really dumb.[/b]
    +1

paper bps NEED the extra int bonus from HB
    i'd say int bps could choose which one they want, hb+8 would no doubt hit harder, which is neccessary for a intel bp
    but i've heard sweet kiss wirinom cancels hp scrolls (cancel not debuff) and ofc deletes other hp buffs, so you should take that into consideration aswell

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sweet kiss does absolutely NOTHING against ppl with sc, its funny, a person has a sweet kiss baal, and when it activates on me, it does nothing, lol... it only removes people who are using BUFF,

in theory it sounds GOOD, but in reality its not that great if ppl pk on sc... personally, chaos or bombastic ftw, bombastic is an extra debuff no matter what, it will debuff an EXTRA 150 ac, and last for 10 seconds, and they are a BIG . Chaos is good because it puts them all skills into cooldown ^^

DeathAndResurrection

Chaos is good because it puts them all skills into cooldown ^^[/b]
    my friend has chaos, it didnt put my skills into cooldown, it just doesnt let me use n e skills, its basicly like shockstun except u can still move and pot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast