Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HB+8 or Wirinom+7 for a BP?

This is a discussion on HB+8 or Wirinom+7 for a BP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; my friend has chaos, it didnt put my skills into cooldown, it just doesnt let me use n e skills, ...
Page: 2

my friend has chaos, it didnt put my skills into cooldown, it just doesnt let me use n e skills, its basicly like shockstun except u can still move and pot[/b]
    thats what he meant... you cant use any skills.

Over all..... i'd go with hb+8, its so much more diverse!
    it has low str requirement, so u can use it on practically any warrior/bp over lvl 45.
    The wirinom requires your skill to be 70+ so if you have an ardream char or a RLB char you can't use it on them also.
    An ms+9 would be really nice, but i'm sure its harder to find then a hb+8 and the hb looks better :P

Also it depends on your build. Chitin BP i would go with the one that gives u highest AP..
    As a lvl 80 battle priest, i was rockin fp+8 (coulden't find +9) but i wore hp.. i had like 190 STR 160int and 120 somethin HP, If you have helis you'll do good damage, the problem with BP's is they don't got much HP or AC... so yeah

Thats my Rant xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12