Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB+9 vs duals (ardream)

This is a discussion on HB+9 vs duals (ardream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys, I have seen a lot of similar topics to this lately, however, I was wondering which would fair ...
Page: 1

Default HB+9 vs duals (ardream)

Hey guys, I have seen a lot of similar topics to this lately, however, I was wondering which would fair better in ardream?

HB+9 or Lugias+9 or murky+9/ hanguk+9?

I know that DS doesnt have club defense and ppl usually say higher ap is better in ardream but duals are also good for cancelling priests, faster combo and longer range.

Currently I'm using duals and they are pretty good but I was wondering if HB would be a better choice. Im using lugias +8/ hanguk +9.

And if anyone can tell me approximate price of HB+9 , lugias +9 and murky +9 on cwest that would be greatly appreciated.

Banned Senior Member

hb 9 is 6x set on olympia and lugias 9 is 3x set but i don't know the price in cwest but personally i like duals better cause they have a nice combo

Hmm. HB has 1.50 range, thats 1.5 of a square. Duals have 2.0 range, that's 2 full squares. If anyone doesnt know how big 2 squares is its the range from an iron scarecrow, in moradon, to the other iron scarecrow. So HB has 3/4ths of that range. So when pking the range only counts when you skill because when you hit "R" you get as close as you can to whom you are targeting. Range only help when your chasing after a sin because you will be able to get 2-4 extra hits on then and that might be just enough to kill them.

Then there's the fact that Dread shields don't have club damage, HB is a club, there for if you are going to be targeting priests or warriors then get HB because priests and warriors are the only ones who use DS's until RLB, then mages start using them. Sometimes in a party taking out the priest means you take out the whole party and that's good.

HB looks sexy.

Anyone else?

Duals so you can still whip out a shield and haul ass.

HB+9 is too overrated these days so ill go for duals you also got the better range and you need that in dcz cause full of bloody rogues who run away

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    Duals so you can still whip out a shield and haul ass.
    This......................

HB9 for sure, duals may have a faster combo, but they tend to tickle rather than hurt when it comes to dmg imo :P

I'd still take an Avedon+9 over a HB+9, before even bringing duals into the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I'd still take an Avedon+9 over a HB+9, before even bringing duals into the discussion.
    Its on cwest, almost 100% sure their isnt even an avedon 9 on the server.

Alright thx for all the replies guys; much appreciated.

hb best, duals dont make damage, just scratch

how ever warrior combo its bassed on stun i prefer ii, for better combo, but ii dont make damage as flame weapon like hb or mirage, mirage scare me a lot, when i see warrior with mirage i run a way.

i cry when people look down on duals

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    i cry when people look down on duals
    Would you still recommend duals over hb in ardream? I am currently using murky +9/hanuk +9 and recently found out i do the same dmg with a hb +7 rev.
    I know duals are faster combo and have more range but most of the time ppl just start running when i hit them, and the faster combo doesnt help much due to the majority of ppl being rogues and can out-run me

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Would you still recommend duals over hb in ardream? I am currently using murky +9/hanuk +9 and recently found out i do the same dmg with a hb +7 rev.
    I know duals are faster combo and have more range but most of the time ppl just start running when i hit them, and the faster combo doesnt help much due to the majority of ppl being rogues and can out-run me
    I think people choose duals because the R damage and the combined elemental.

Test out the R damage.. Also duals have such GG bonuses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-23-2012, 01:34 AM