HB+9 vs HB+8 vs Raptor+9 vs Avedon+9 ????

This is a discussion on HB+9 vs HB+8 vs Raptor+9 vs Avedon+9 ???? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm sure most of you won't agree and say a bunch of crap But... I tested this my self, with ...
Page: 1

Exclamation HB+9 vs HB+8 vs Raptor+9 vs Avedon+9 ????

I'm sure most of you won't agree and say a bunch of crap

But... I tested this my self, with 3 other friends(+2/3 +9)
    With ac on I hit almost the same with all three weapons!! Yes almost the same!! HB+9, Raptor+9 and Avedon+9 will hit exactly the same, HB+8 does hit the same amount of damage but! some times it hits a bit lower and not even that much! 30 - 50 damage lower!! but with lower ac which means torment/malice of course Raptor will hit harder than Avedon+9, HB+9 and HB+8.

So I was wondering if any one else has noticed this, or noticed something different, like HB hitting harder than Raptor etc..

In cz I say Axe > Club > Spear, but then Spear has more range than Club so Club = Spear don't say there is less club defense in cz.. its not true now days every one has iron set and shields have the same amount of weapon defense and no one uses ds... Why did I say Axe is the best? Because of warriors who use SoS, which don't have Sword or Axe defense

Please.. I'd prefer people who only tested it and did their own research on this to comment but of course all are welcome to comment

-Max

well, i used a raptor + 9 hoping to test a hb + 9 to see wich is better, but i think hb will be much better than the raptor, also it can be used on a BP/dcz warrior

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    well, i used a raptor + 9 hoping to test a hb + 9 to see wich is better, but i think hb will be much better than the raptor, also it can be used on a BP/dcz warrior
    Have't you tried it on my char? for what its worth its better you upgrade your acc's than get HB you can use a +8 in dcz its still good

They do all hit just about the same, but HB has a little advantage. Just a little. NOT WORTH 2-3 MORE IRON SETS THAN A RAPTOR. JUST FUCKING DUMB. You get 20 damage more on your r attack.The 20 damage though shouldn't persuade anyone to get an HB. As a Raptor +9 hits 50-75 more when a person is duffed. Raptor +9 is probably the most hated weapon in usko, but it's also quite the best for a warrior. Spear defence durrrr, There is same weapon defence on newer servers for all weapons. And no one uses weapon defence anymore, look at krowaz. I'm sure krowaz defence is 2x better than the weapon defence that you get from FP armor. By all means, Raptor serves the best performance for such a great price. HB is just a waste, the combo of a raptor isn't even slow. Don't bullshit, It's exactly the same as the HB. Only the avedon has a higher combo rate, but it also has lower range. A HB or Avedon is just for looks. To be honest, HB is so common now, that you can no longer brag about owning one. If you want to show off, just buy the avedon.

All in all, if you want an HB, think about it. You can upgade your accessories. But, if you do have perfect accessories, then look for a raptor +15rb and up.

My Point: Raptor is the best weapon for warrior due to krowaz being released. Lets not bullshit because of price difference.
    Last edited by Koopy; 12-02-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iMax View Post
    I'm sure most of you won't agree and say a bunch of crap

But... I tested this my self, with 3 other friends(+2/3 +9)
    With ac on I hit almost the same with all three weapons!! Yes almost the same!! HB+9, Raptor+9 and Avedon+9 will hit exactly the same, HB+8 does hit the same amount of damage but! some times it hits a bit lower and not even that much! 30 - 50 damage lower!! but with lower ac which means torment/malice of course Raptor will hit harder than Avedon+9, HB+9 and HB+8.

So I was wondering if any one else has noticed this, or noticed something different, like HB hitting harder than Raptor etc..

In cz I say Axe > Club > Spear, but then Spear has more range than Club so Club = Spear don't say there is less club defense in cz.. its not true now days every one has iron set and shields have the same amount of weapon defense and no one uses ds... Why did I say Axe is the best? Because of warriors who use SoS, which don't have Sword or Axe defense

Please.. I'd prefer people who only tested it and did their own research on this to comment but of course all are welcome to comment

-Max

Sword > Axe > Club > Spear

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    Sword > Axe > Club > Spear
    in cz where I'm from its Axe > Sword > Club > Spear there are a lot of sherions and chds 20 sword def and 10 club def >.> that's messed up lol that's why Axe is the best no weapon has Axe deaf and warriors use SoS now

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    They do all hit just about the same, but HB has a little advantage. Just a little. NOT WORTH 2-3 MORE IRON SETS THAN A RAPTOR. JUST FUCKING DUMB. You get 20 damage more on your r attack.The 20 damage though shouldn't persuade anyone to get an HB. As a Raptor +9 hits 50-75 more when a person is duffed. Raptor +9 is probably the most hated weapon in usko, but it's also quite the best for a warrior. Spear defence durrrr, There is same weapon defence on newer servers for all weapons. And no one uses weapon defence anymore, look at krowaz. I'm sure krowaz defence is 2x better than the weapon defence that you get from FP armor. By all means, Raptor serves the best performance for such a great price. HB is just a waste, the combo of a raptor isn't even slow. Don't bullshit, It's exactly the same as the HB. Only the avedon has a higher combo rate, but it also has lower range. A HB or Avedon is just for looks. To be honest, HB is so common now, that you can no longer brag about owning one. If you want to show off, just buy the avedon.

All in all, if you want an HB, think about it. You can upgade your accessories. But, if you do have perfect accessories, then look for a raptor +15rb and up.

My Point: Raptor is the best weapon for warrior due to krowaz being released. Lets not bullshit because of price difference.
    ON a warrior, given the time it takes for the damage skill to cool down it doesnt matter what weapon you use, let the say that again, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WEAPON YOU USE. If you are fast with your fingers (and i dont mean light speed just an average combo would do it), the amount of time required for your R hit to settle in is faster than the cooldown of your spamming skill.

So a club, an axe or a sword will make comboing "easier" cause you dont "need" to be as fast as you would have to be with the 2h spear given the fact that the R settles in faster.

But you can not "combo faster" with any weapon, the reason for that is the cool down on your skill. Simple as that.

Now i never did try a HB+9 nor Ave+9, but i remember that HB+8 and Rap+9 would hit around the same (you knew this allready) on unduffed people, furthermore i noticed that HB would some times go off the chart and make a randon higher damage every now and then which i have to say i loved on a vs.

I always thought a HB+9 would be insanely better than a Rap+9 but i never got to try it. I have been out of this game for a while but if all this +9 weapons are in your prize range maybe you could get a cursed one ? I remember Chaos Wirinom was a whole lot better than hb+8 and rap+9, and it has the 2.0 range.

My point of view in weapons and damages comes mostly from playing priest. I plaid warriors but just for fun on friends char, but i have tried hb8 ave8 rap9 and wiri8 and i can tell you that the wirinom was the best by a mile (on warrior that is, on pr its even more than a mile cause of the range).

Very good topic. I have an exceptional raptor +11Rb and a Chaos Wirnom +7. I noticed that wirnom hits just as hard or close to the raptor +11RB, but on unbuffed enemies the raptor hits really hard. the R attack+Skill combo is way faster on the wirnom, you can smash buttons and attack is really fast; that is if you are passion build. I have been debating whether to sell my raptor +11RB and the wirnom and buy a chaos wirnom+8.

I've had a Chaos Wirinom+8 its pretty kick ass true, but there are a lot of sherion's where I am from which sucks its still good tho, but I'd prefer a Chaos Baal+8 I tried it, did same damages as rest of them for some odd reason. A Chaos Wirinom+8 hits a bit less than a Raptor+9 (80~) but the curse effect is awesome