Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB8 vs avedon8

This is a discussion on HB8 vs avedon8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i was trying to buy an avedon8 for over 1.5 weeks now... no ones rly selling it. i kinda quit ...
Page: 1

Default HB8 vs avedon8

i was trying to buy an avedon8 for over 1.5 weeks now... no ones rly selling it.

i kinda quit so i was thinking shuld i buy hb8 instead of it? avedon has more ap and i would get like 500 hp from it after undy... people recommand me hb8 over avedon8... y is that?

oh and i had glave +9 before with 195 ap...it kicked alotta ass. I am an RLB lvl 69 warrior... would the hb8 beat the glave +9?

Quote Originally Posted by hookah View Post
    people recommand me hb8 over avedon8... y is that?
    mainly because of same myths about HB like about giga axe, good things about HB are big elemental, decent AP, the fact battle priests can use them gives them better price, and u can try one yourself too if u get bored of an warrior. good things on avedon is obviously better AP and hp/mp bonus. price will be what decides here

oh and i had glave +9 before with 195 ap...it kicked alotta ass. I am an RLB lvl 69 warrior... would the hb8 beat the glave +9?
    glave9 is a great weapon, 3 ap less than II+9, ppl kinda underestimate that weapon a lot cause of its looks but i actually like it

will HB do better depends on a lot of stuff you prolly already read about (you know, ammount of wep def available, mythical force and combo speed of HB etc. etc.)

real difference between those 3 weps (hb8, ave8 and glave9) will be like around 50dmg per hit. when comparing weapons with high AP vs high elemental i would say that AP hits more when target is duffed and elemental hits more when target is not duffed (high AC targets), so depends how you play. have a good duffer on your side most of the time, go for higher AP...need another uniqe or two, buy the cheaper one, all 3 are really good and you wont make a mistake on choosing any of them

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i had both and i liked both. there's not much difference between them. the cheeper is the better. or which you can find. and you also won't find difference between hb8 and glave9 cause of hb's elemental dmg.

glave 9 is pretty good, i think u should keep it, for undy get a cheap hp shield + 1h giga 7
    as for hb 8 vs glave 9, i think being in rlb hb 8 would hit harder but not by much like gaudior says

FUN FACT - did u know when bifrost was closed and avedon 7 prices were off the roof, ppl actually compared it to raptor 8 (purely because of price )

i got avedon8..... never used a weapon this good b4.... just when i gave up i got a pm saying selling ave8

hits so dam fast,..... never fails.... great hp bonus.... axe def is the most uncommon armor defence ever in rlb... powns so dam good

I'd go for the avedon +8, mainly because ALOT of rlb chars use skeleton belt.
    No problem there for the avedon

Banned

People always say that HB is good coz of it's elemental but if u compare it with high ap weapon ull see the diff... I checked it with HB +7 and rappy +8 and rappy hired more.

And to the subject, I would have choose the avesin over the HB aswell, it's ap will cover the elemental lose and you get pretty nice hp/mp bonus..

JLarsen

Ive tried both, and i like the avedon +8, because the damage difference isnt huge.
    But it makes the potting so much easier with the extra mana and health from the avedon 8

Quote Originally Posted by LightInTheStar View Post
    as for hb 8 vs glave 9, i think being in rlb hb 8 would hit harder but not by much like gaudior says

pls learn to read:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior
    i had both and i liked both. there's not much difference between them. the cheeper is the better. or which you can find. and you also won't find difference between hb8 and glave9 cause of hb's elemental dmg.
    is that much what i said? a bit help: won't = will NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    pls learn to read:

is that much what i said? a bit help: won't = will NOT
    hey hey hey... dont get mad at him for not understanding.... you werent(were not) clear :P:P lol jk

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

[QUOTE=ko4mylife;2635342]People always say that HB is good coz of it's elemental but if u compare it with high ap weapon ull see the diff... I checked it with HB +7 and rappy +8 and rappy hired more.

well about my exp, if we just consider 1 single skill-dmg ( so no r- dmg calculated/done) the raptor does a bit more dmg.

Then, if we consider the r-hit dmg, ofcourse hb wins.
    Both tnx to an higher dmg done since hb got much more elem dmg and tnx to the fact the r-hits done with hb fails really rarely.

So..now..if we consider skill_dmg + r_hit_dmg ..the hb wins..or to be more correct, hb should do a bit more dmg than rappy.

Then...true...as pointed before...against not duffed people (eventualyl with high ac too) hb works really good.

If u like sliding everywhere and u party with duffer...well raptor is the way to go tnx to its farrer range and cool look :P

p.s. back to the original post...i would choose avedon (maybe) cuz it makes tanking easier tnx to its bonuses

hey hey hey... dont get mad at him for not understanding.... you werent(were not) clear :P:P lol jk
    i'm not mad at all, simply i don't have patience with this kind of ppl anymore. they just read what they want to, and not what i've really written.

axe def is the most uncommon armor defence ever in rlb... powns so dam good
    actually that would be sword, skele doesnt have it and also DS doesnt have it

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Then, if we consider the r-hit dmg, ofcourse hb wins.
    Both tnx to an higher dmg done since hb got much more elem dmg and tnx to the fact the r-hits done with hb fails really rarely.

So..now..if we consider skill_dmg + r_hit_dmg ..the hb wins..or to be more correct, hb should do a bit more dmg than rappy.

Then...true...as pointed before...against not duffed people (eventualyl with high ac too) hb works really good.

If u like sliding everywhere and u party with duffer...well raptor is the way to go tnx to its farrer range and cool look :P
    he wasnt mentioning raptor anywhere, from spear type weapons he mentioned glave9, thats 195 AP with the range of the raptor so...
    raptor looks better tho

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    actually that would be sword, skele doesnt have it and also DS doesnt have it

he wasnt mentioning raptor anywhere, from spear type weapons he mentioned glave9, thats 195 AP with the range of the raptor so...
    raptor looks better tho
    i think avedon8 wins both is damage making and looks reverse avedon is purple. anyways i got avedon and i recommend it to everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast