hb9 with some+3s or raptor+10 with +2s

This is a discussion on hb9 with some+3s or raptor+10 with +2s within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; need some help with what kind of gear I should get out of these two. This is for lvl 80+ ...
Page: 1

Default hb9 with some+3s or raptor+10 with +2s

need some help with what kind of gear I should get out of these two. This is for lvl 80+

I know raptors hit hard on duffed people, but I havn't found any post with hb+9 compared to raptor+10
    If some one has ever used either of these items or builds. If you could help me out would me much appreciated

I was orginally goana do this
    Hell Breaker+9
    Krowaz+7
    Rocs+3
    String of skulls+3
    we+3
    pe+3
    In+0

But I went on Kok and +3s don't really give much so I was thinking of
    Raptor+10
    Krowaz+7
    Rocs+2
    String of skulls +2 maybe 3
    we+2
    pe+2
    In+0

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    need some help with what kind of gear I should get out of these two. This is for lvl 80+

I know raptors hit hard on duffed people, but I havn't found any post with hb+9 compared to raptor+10
    If some one has ever used either of these items or builds. If you could help me out would me much appreciated

I was orginally goana do this
    Hell Breaker+9
    Krowaz+7
    Rocs+3
    String of skulls+3
    we+3
    pe+3
    In+0

But I went on Kok and +3s don't really give much so I was thinking of
    Raptor+10
    Krowaz+7
    Rocs+2
    String of skulls +2 maybe 3
    we+2
    pe+2
    In+0
    wow... u seem to live in another universe... rappy+10 hb+9...

well i'd prefer hb+9 and +3's... more def, hp and resists.

raptor+10 will own in party if u are with debuffer but hb+9 + +3's are darn good and dmg will be great anyway!

i know it didnt help much but that's what i think about (and if u take the raptor u can gift me the hb )

have fun

i would personally go for the second build,as u said the bonuses that +3's give over +2's are not THAT great.raptor +10 on the other hand is badass, 235 ap ? come on who wouldnt love it :P
    nowadays club def is used as much as spear is so there will not be such a difference in weapon def

i would also go for the second build because raptor 10 is rape with debuffs in pk!!!

rappy+10 for sure. its the ultimate warriors weapon. people seem to think spear defense is a factor when choosing a raptor... they're not thinking about a rappy+10 lol

Banned

rappy anytime

Dewon

2nd build ofc

go for the rappy, it has longer range than hb thus kill more. and i dont know about that comment with rappy 10 being the ultimate warrior weapon. any +10chaos baal/wirinion will rape even more than the rappy10

I dont think you'll be dissapointed with either build, they are both solid. However the 2 warriors in my clan that have rap 10's wont use anything else. I think the range + a.p is just awesome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    I dont think you'll be dissapointed with either build, they are both solid. However the 2 warriors in my clan that have rap 10's wont use anything else. I think the range + a.p is just awesome.
    4*

to short bla bla bla

Just to make your decition easier. The difference between a +9 and a +10 raptor is as big as the difference between upgrading from a +7 raptor to a +9.

Raptor +10 is insane.

raptor for sure, the ap difference is too high to consider hb