Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

helenid+7+weapon enchant or ib+8

This is a discussion on helenid+7+weapon enchant or ib+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I played with Helenid +8 for a long time, and let me tell you crossbows suck arse(all of them).. When ...
Page: 2

I played with Helenid +8 for a long time, and let me tell you crossbows suck arse(all of them).. When I started experimenting with other bows(while rental worked). I found that (bows) that gave me even hundreds less ap then (crossbows+enchant) the (bow) still performed better.

Here is why:

Dmg with Crossbow does something like this:

Etc.. Where with a (bow) you will get alot less of the 400's and more often the higher end hits.

I played with Helenid +8 for a long time, and let me tell you crossbows suck arse(all of them).. When I started experimenting with other bows(while rental worked). I found that (bows) that gave me even hundreds less ap then (crossbows+enchant) the (bow) still performed better.

Here is why:

Dmg with Crossbow does something like this:

Etc.. Where with a (bow) you will get alot less of the 400's and more often the higher end hits.[/b]
    thats interesting, i wanna try that sometime

thats interesting, i wanna try that sometime[/b]

Yeah I actually did perform extensive testing on most bows. I really wish I could find my data file I saved with all the info. I tested 1000 shots from each bow, 500 using a skill 500 using 'r'. I had alot of nice info like highest hit, average damage, lowest hit. Average amounts of high hits and low hits, total damage dealt. etc..

I'll look around my old pc maybe I can find it.

dizz123

Yeah I actually did perform extensive testing on most bows. I really wish I could find my data file I saved with all the info. I tested 1000 shots from each bow, 500 using a skill 500 using 'r'. I had alot of nice info like highest hit, average damage, lowest hit. Average amounts of high hits and low hits, total damage dealt. etc..

I'll look around my old pc maybe I can find it.[/b]
    cross bow shots slower and i rather go for ib+8 or ee+8

dadypop

If you add 100-200m more you can easily get a helenid +2 rebirth, which is definitly better than an IB+8, (ofc when using a Wep. Ench), and its cheaper too.

My server helenid7's are 500m, IB8's are like 1.5bil(maybe even higher)
    But I bet a helenid+2 is like 850m, +3 rebirth is 1.2bil, so with weapon enchant those would definitely hit higher..and it has 10 more element too

cross bow shots slower and i rather go for ib+8 or ee+8[/b]
    i dont think this has ever been proven, or its even widely accepted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12