Helenid bow

This is a discussion on Helenid bow within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I just bought an Helenid bow, but some people say it's slower even though it's attack speed is like every ...
Page: 1

Default Helenid bow

I just bought an Helenid bow, but some people say it's slower even though it's attack speed is like every bow: slow. Did anyone hear/experience this too? Would you recommend an other bow?

Thanks

atm when archer combo is possible helenid is best

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by vexed View Post
    atm when archer combo is possible helenid is best
    its not best its all the same

Helenid pretty sux.. Sure you will see more ap in your stat's with it+weapon enchant. But you will notice other bows of the (bow) type rather then (crossbow) will have more consistant damages. I did alot of testing with my helenid+8 and other bows from player rental when it worked. Helenid performed worst from any bow including iron bow/chitin bow/enion bow/eagles eye. It did have the highest top damages, but the consistancy was horrible (more low lows then any, and the worst average).

Kmatic

D4GO is an archer in my aradream clan he has helinid +8 and he fucking dominates aradream if you have a good archer combo its just as good as a regular bow speed wise

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i can confirm what karysa said.
    YOur ap will be pumped a lot. But again...helenid average hit suks. It uses to fail a lot . A lot more than the others bows. Anyway..it's still a cool bow

daymz798

yeh same here i believe tht to high ap but not enough consistancy

Validating

Helenid is good bow if u use WES..but other bows are better at stats. It's like a simple unique item.