Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hell Breaker+7 or Iron Impact+8 ?

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker+7 or Iron Impact+8 ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by nouveck well then save for a wirinom <3 i just got one and im loving it and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    well then save for a wirinom <3 i just got one and im loving it and get a leonar 2 those weap pwns
    I've tried wirinom the curse didn't activate very often. I've yet to test as rebirth I think JDizzle posted that it seems to activate more when RB

I can't use leonard, paper 4 life! Doesn't matter that much anyhoo since my damage is stupidly high anyway

Banned

whats ur stats? could you post it?

HB for sure. Wiri is VERY nice specially because of the 2.0 reach. But im sure Wiri +7 is way more expensive that ii+8 or hb+7.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    HB for sure. Wiri is VERY nice specially because of the 2.0 reach. But im sure Wiri +7 is way more expensive that ii+8 or hb+7.
    way more, be sure it is, and i prefer+7 hb as well, if you have money just buy wirinom it rapes

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    whats ur stats? could you post it?
    Normal setup is 4100hp 700ac and 3200ap (2000/300ac) - smth like that

It's pretty laughable, but I just switch into HP armours when I'm tanking anyway. Most people who I hit on diez know how fast I die and how fast I can kill . I'm kamikaze bitch, when I go down I take people with me. My setup ain't finished yet, not stopping until I break 4000ap

Most CS priests think I hit for shit until they starting seeing dmg in the range of 900+ on them, then they start cacking it - only time I've seem my dmg REALLY low, is attacking a CS priest who was babashopped. Chits9, CS8, Iron set +3, Level 83 (I was hitting like 400-500 with duffs) - thats when the elemental helps a lot on the hellbreaker

Then I might work on getting some more HP

get.that.money

i would go with hb +7 over ii +8 since ur priest...if u were warrior it would be a different story

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well wirinom is cool but only if its chaos. if not, then hb+8>bombastic/undefeatable wirinom+7 cause of the elemental dmg and the INT bonus.
    anyway hb+7>ii+8 for a priest

why ppl keep doing that questions, that have been responsed ages ago, and everytime i check forums i find it again, OFC HB+7

TheSonOfSam

hb+7 is a lil bit better imo

yep hb pwns all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12