Results 1 to 12 of 12

Hell Breaker +8 or II +9 Will Play all Zones

This is a discussion on Hell Breaker +8 or II +9 Will Play all Zones within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im Interested in these 2 options HB+8 II+9 What is current in game prices?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default Hell Breaker +8 or II +9 Will Play all Zones

    Im Interested in these 2 options

    HB+8
    II+9

    What is current in game prices?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Noct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Im assuming you are playing cwest. If not, you forgot to mention lol. I believe hb+8 is still around the same price it's been for a while (28-30gb). As for II+9, I'm not sure but my guess would be around 55-60gb. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    Im assuming you are playing cwest. If not, you forgot to mention lol. I believe hb+8 is still around the same price it's been for a while (28-30gb). As for II+9, I'm not sure but my guess would be around 55-60gb. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
    Yes C-West is the Server. Thank you for the price update.

    What weapon is better if I afford either one?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Well one is clearly more expensive, so that should be a pretty huge hint.

    From my understanding of warriors, II9 will hit harder on both duffed and non duffed players. HB8 will probably do more damage on players who use alot of weapon defense, as its unique and high elemental flame damage is not reduced by those.

    And maybe the difference of atp for a dcz warrior between the two is negligible enough to justify a hb8 and sweet uniques vs a ii9 and no uniques.

    but yeah, II wins

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Well one is clearly more expensive, so that should be a pretty huge hint.

    From my understanding of warriors, II9 will hit harder on both duffed and non duffed players. HB8 will probably do more damage on players who use alot of weapon defense, as its unique and high elemental flame damage is not reduced by those.

    And maybe the difference of atp for a dcz warrior between the two is negligible enough to justify a hb8 and sweet uniques vs a ii9 and no uniques.

    but yeah, II wins
    Thank you for your input. I have been corrected by clannies to not compare the 2. They said if the budget can afford the II +9 then I should be comparing the following.

    II + 9 vs HB Rev+8. As said to me, cost wise is now apples vs apples.. Only downfall is finding the Rev+8 HB.

    Any Input on this now?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Noct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    72

    Default

    HB+8 rev wins for me hands down. The elemental bonus and the fact that it is unique make the difference.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bruky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    50

    Default

    HB +8 rev ofcourse

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default

    That was my clan mates suggestion. Now to only find on for sale.. and get a fair price for it.. Any suggestions of fair market value?

    HB Rev+8

  9. #9
    Senior Member Noct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    72

    Default

    not quite sure what the price would be at now but this is the only +8 rev hb that i know off that is on sale atm.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...d-only-326444/

    the c/o on it is a bit out-dated i believe but you could prolly offer on it and see what happens.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    not quite sure what the price would be at now but this is the only +8 rev hb that i know off that is on sale atm.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...d-only-326444/

    the c/o on it is a bit out-dated i believe but you could prolly offer on it and see what happens.
    Thanks for the Heads up.. I looked at the price.. Inflated I think..

  11. #11
    Senior Member Noct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Yeah it is. I don't think that offer is still there anymore. If it was it would have sold by now.
    He probably just hasn't updated the post in a while.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA Baby
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Keep your eyes pealed. Looking for this weapon..

Similar Threads

  1. T> Hell Breaker +7
    By Vchernyak in forum Diez
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 09:31 PM
  2. S> HELL BREAKER +7 || AMULET OF DEX ||
    By KonjBezMilosti in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 10:05 AM
  3. S> Hell Breaker +8 for usd
    By evenson in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 01:33 AM
  4. T> Hell Breaker +8 for the following :)
    By evenson in forum Diez
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 01:33 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 02:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •