Hellblood+7 vs Scorching+7, We+0 vs Sse+0

This is a discussion on Hellblood+7 vs Scorching+7, We+0 vs Sse+0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; currently using hellblood+7 and we's+0 give me opinions pls =) (can mention other staffs and earrings - lvl 59)...
Page: 1

Brun

currently using hellblood+7 and we's+0 give me opinions pls =)
    (can mention other staffs and earrings - lvl 59)

currently using hellblood+7 and we's+0 give me opinions pls =)
    (can mention other staffs and earrings - lvl 59)[/b]
    ce +1 over SSE and WE for ardream. Since ur ardream, the diff of 10 health stats, and 75 HP bonus arent that big of a diff, but CE gives you also resistances + int/mana. WE isnt that good, since 5 str will probably only increase ur damage by something like 1-2 damage, and it also doesnt give any MP........ so IMO, go ce +1 which costs abou tthe same as a sse or we (at least it does on pathos)

sub

I had a hell blood +7 on my mage when i played on Dies. I had crystal +8 robe, crystal goblin pants, crystal dd helmet +6, complete +7 boots and gloves. my int was 144, rest was on mp. jewels i had were sse, we, dual flame rings +1, light belt of life +1, elemental pendant +2.

that is my favourite build for a fire mage. Also note if u playing on a newer server that wasn't around when KE was, u wont get a crystal dd, u have to get a crimson dd helmet or paper one. crimson dd helmet is 152 int.

Brun

im playing diez my current gear is duel flame ring+2 hellblood+7 ep+1 duel we+0 crystal dd+6 aswell full crystal+8 stated to wear pauldron then rest into mp for damage

ce +1 over SSE and WE for ardream. Since ur ardream, the diff of 10 health stats, and 75 HP bonus arent that big of a diff, but CE gives you also resistances + int/mana. WE isnt that good, since 5 str will probably only increase ur damage by something like 1-2 damage, and it also doesnt give any MP........ so IMO, go ce +1 which costs abou tthe same as a sse or we (at least it does on pathos)[/b]
    ok ill try them out

oldboy

didnt say what ur belt was...if its not a def belt get a scorching for the dd

I would use the scorching +7 and pump the rest of the stats into mp/hp.

What is your defense gear? If you have 25 DD helm + IB and/or IN then the HB+7. If you have almost no DD then Scorching +7 hands down.

iiason

WE?

SSE ftw.