Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help for 79/80 lvl light mage

This is a discussion on Help for 79/80 lvl light mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi i need help with build for 80 lvl light mage. I dont have problems with cash (i mean nothing ...
Page: 1

Default Help for 79/80 lvl light mage

Hi i need help with build for 80 lvl light mage. I dont have problems with cash (i mean nothing like iron set +3 but normal items are ok)

I thought that i should get: Dual imir +2/+3, IN, GB, Dual old sse (im not sure)
    Then Elysium +8 or Faun +7?

And i wanna definately krowaz +7 but how can i put my stat points. 160 to INT, how much for mp and for hp?

Thx for ur help

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Hi i need help with build for 80 lvl light mage. I dont have problems with cash (i mean nothing like iron set +3 but normal items are ok)

I thought that i should get: Dual imir +2/+3, IN, GB, Dual old sse (im not sure)
    Then Elysium +8 or Faun +7?

And i wanna definately krowaz +7 but how can i put my stat points. 160 to INT, how much for mp and for hp?

Thx for ur help
    well , having krowaz set+7, IN, GB.... i'd say gogo high mp build, something like 230- max mp

and i'd say gogo elysium+8 but they are hella hard to find! but if u find it, buy it, its the best light staff

and i'd say change that GB for an IB, u dont need the extra int with krowaz build and elysium+8+

and a last thing : if u still got money left, buy an extra ep+2 to swap with the IN from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    well , having krowaz set+7, IN, GB.... i'd say gogo high mp build, something like 230- max mp, unless u really wna be a more of a tank than go 200-230, or full support, than gogo full hp ^^ its up to you

and i'd say gogo elysium+8 but they are hella hard to find! but if u find it, buy it, its the best light staff

and i'd say change that GB for an IB, u dont need the extra int with krowaz build and elysium+8+

and a last thing : if u still got money left, buy an extra ep+2 to swap with the IN from time to time
    hope its helpful, edited a lil

Im kind of scared of full MP build, cuz i wont have much HP :/ BTW i realized that IB is better, so i will definately have this: Krowaz set, IN, IB, IMIRS +3. But i sitll need help with earings? LKP? SSE? WE? +1/+2? And how about new staff 70+, do u think that elysium is better?

Im kind of scared of full MP build, cuz i wont have much HP :/ BTW i realized that IB is better, so i will definately have this: Krowaz set, IN, IB, IMIRS +3. But i sitll need help with earings? LKP? SSE? WE? +1/+2? And how about new staff 70+, do u think that elysium is better?
    ofc lkps+2 visual or sse+1 would be nice but these are the last things u wna change, and IMO ely+8 owns the cursed +7, i estimate that u would have around 6.5k hp with full mp build? thats not too much but it aint bad either, and u hit like a flame mage + stuns = sexyy

ANd how about this idea:

160 int
    91 str for gabs blessing +7
    about 150 mp

rest HP?

ANd how about this idea:

160 int
    91 str for gabs blessing +7
    about 150 mp

rest HP?
    damm i hate that build^^ no staff hits for crap IMO^^ and ur stunning aint that effective+ u gna be fullll support

Yea but i can select if i want high hp still or extra high deff in tough situations...i would probably pick shiled

Well i was just now thikning why would i pick IB over glass? Does INT in glass belt help my stun? If yea then isnt it better choice?

Well i was just now thikning why would i pick IB over glass? Does INT in glass belt help my stun? If yea then isnt it better choice?
    nop int doesnt help anymore, it used to in the older ko versions but now.. nop
    and the 160 int + neck+ krowaz gives u plenty of mp so yeah ib > gb

Okey so i decided about my build this way:

Iron Necklace,
    Iron Belt,
    Dual imirs +3,
    SSE +1,
    LKP +1 (visual +2)
    Krowaz set +7/HP
    Elysium +8
    SS +0

My stat points : 160 INT 160 MP , rest for hp, 51 str for SS +0
    My skill points: 80 lighting 45 glacier 17 Master

Thats the basic Build i wanna go, but i need some new goal what can i improve on my charackter. I was thinking about getting EP +3, is that better than IN? Or i also was thinking about Krowazes +8, but they are fking hard to find on CW, so ill have to risk with upgrade and i dont like risk pretty much

Or how about improve my staff somehow? I know that i cant afford elysium +9 and its not even on CW. But is cursed staff so much better than elysium, im kind of scared cuz of -70 deffence.

Okey so i decided about my build this way:

Iron Necklace,
    Iron Belt,
    Dual imirs +3,
    SSE +1,
    LKP +1 (visual +2)
    Krowaz set +7/HP
    Elysium +8
    SS +0

My stat points : 160 INT 160 MP , rest for hp, 51 str for SS +0
    My skill points: 80 lighting 45 glacier 17 Master

Thats the basic Build i wanna go, but i need some new goal what can i improve on my charackter. I was thinking about getting EP +3, is that better than IN? Or i also was thinking about Krowazes +8, but they are fking hard to find on CW, so ill have to risk with upgrade and i dont like risk pretty much

Or how about improve my staff somehow? I know that i cant afford elysium +9 and its not even on CW. But is cursed staff so much better than elysium, im kind of scared cuz of -70 deffence.
    first of all: this is an excellent mage on cw^^ ull do good, yeah ep +3 is better than IN cuz IN = +- ep+2, i'd say go ep+3 first, and well a cursed +8 staff is ofc a lil better than ely+8 even though the ac loss, after that work on ur ears and if u rly shit money well get some krowaz +8^^

Hehe i was lucky so i got ep +3 already, but its almost impossilbe to get imirs +3 adn elys +8 in cw

i have played as light mage for many years before switching recently to fire, and at lvl 82 i found that the stun rate is better with the cursed staffs, i have tested it with eliaxr +9 elysium+9 and new staff +7/8 and still the stun rate appears to be better with cursed, and will be cheap to buy/ easier to find then an ely+8...also i would just make ur imirs +3 from scratch. It will be easier and cheaper, altho it may take u slightly longer, my advice and reasoning behind this is the following...when ur goin to bed just leave up a buying merch for imir+0 at a slightly lower then average price because there are many noob characters that will get imir+0 and will be looking for quick and easy money so they will jump on an opportunity to sell...
    best of luck

Thx a lot for ur post, i have already dual imir +2 so i guess ill get one +3 if i got a normal price offer and then just one imir +2.....

About the staff ill look if i can get one but what do u think is better Kaul or Aztec gold, im really not sure. Ppl say aztec, but i already saw effect of kaul and it was gorgeous.

ANd the last question. i already bought ep +3, but from my personal opinion i die faster than with IN. I was thinking to get back my IN, are u sure that ep +3 is better, cuz it doesn´t seem like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast