Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help for 79/80 lvl light mage

This is a discussion on Help for 79/80 lvl light mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 160 in mp only? i have not been mage for a long time but u will hit low with that ...
Page: 2

160 in mp only? i have not been mage for a long time but u will hit low with that right?
    seems pretty tankish for a mage

I hit like 550 - 600 with elys +7 and imirs +2.

aztec gold 100% the effect in pk is massive, if a party has 2 preist which most will then jump on one and when the skill activates if the heal that the priest is casting on himself doesnt kill him then the heal from the panicking 2nd priest will kill him, then the party falls apart and u get NP`s , and def the ep+3 much better neck then IN reasons are to numerous to list but mainly for the massive hp (obviously lol)

I know it was already explained like hundred times but can you explain me exactly what Aztec gold and Kaul do?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    I know it was already explained like hundred times but can you explain me exactly what Aztec gold and Kaul do?

aztex turns u into a "zombie" in which healing effects will hurt u im not sure till wat extent. but i think one hp pot while in "zombie" mode will do 2k damage dont take my word for it i might be wrong.

and kaul pretty much turns the opponent into a piggy

Yea i understand Kaul now very clearly, i saw how it works ingame but im still litle bit confuesd about the aztec.

SaNTa

thank you all this topic help me a lot

Aztec Gold deals 2k dmg if opponent uses hp pot, get healed or minored. Doesnt matter which one is active. Aztec is best in party vs party and staffing enemy priest or rogue (support). If enemy gets Aztec skill and die u wont get NPs. Just "X" has defeated"X" what is funny for me.

get rid of that 160 mp crap. go 230+ or even 255.

My mage on olympia

Krowaz 7
    Elysium 8
    Imir 2
    Iron set

with undy is 6k hp.. with 2.5k its 6.5k plenty hp to go around. I hit like hell, stun like hell. dont half ass it with 160, its not worth . especially with the gear you will be getting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12