Help with Archer PK

This is a discussion on Help with Archer PK within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Would anyone on CWest be willing to run with me a bit and teach me a few things about PK ...
Page: 1

restes2

Default Help with Archer PK

Would anyone on CWest be willing to run with me a bit and teach me a few things about PK with archer. I am lvl 80 and I just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Any help would be great

you tried to watch some videos on youtube?

restes2

Yeah, they are all very fast and I am just not catching the strategy. I see some VS but that is before cooldown was added to multiple/shower combo.

u better forget about any vs with cooldown, u have to wait till one of two tank skills pass the cooldown, its just pathetic

Little archer Senior Member

tank archer is pointless now. you have killing power but not the element of surprise to kill anyone at all... i mean, you cant kill them before they start running (assuming they arent sliding), and once they start running... you just cant kill them lol unless you have 2400+ ap, which you wont have since u are tank archer.

ap archer is the only way, with maybe an iron belt. get a party and snipe people.

solo archer pk is dead for good... so get used to staying from afar spamming dark pursuer.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i tell you.. since there are around people with 14k hp, a good high ac and oh yea do not forget the great premmy pots -_-.... before u take down someone like that u'll see a gm online.
    U need to bring with you a DB for doing the things faster. Join him or leech the DB of other parties.
    I would go still full ap... with an iron set and or cs+0 in my inv to use just when in need.
    Anyway, my 1st tip is choose your battle. Choose the right target and Move!
    Do not stay fixed like a mummy. Do not spam z_dark_push on the 1st target u see...i guess it's pointless to hit a warrior that's tanking towers and walking inside your base with a shield on...no?! do not go after the priests but target the mage of the party if there's any. Archers are the best or one of the best class for fking a mage cuz they do not need to tank him, they attack from far too, they got light feet + high range that makes the lvl 80 BLink skill almost useless for running away, they wont be affected by the mage lvl 75 skill (like fire armor), they got higher chances to cancell the casting almost always with any hit.

my 2nd tip is...PK PK and die! learn the playing style of your enemies, learn from your mistakes.
    People can write here 2000 suggestions...but the real point is: practise beats reading/watching all the time.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    i tell you.. since there are around people with 14k hp, a good high ac and oh yea do not forget the great premmy pots -_-.... before u take down someone like that u'll see a gm online.
    U need to bring with you a DB for doing the things faster. Join him or leech the DB of other parties.
    I would go still full ap... with an iron set and or cs+0 in my inv to use just when in need.
    Anyway, my 1st tip is choose your battle. Choose the right target and Move!
    Do not stay fixed like a mummy. Do not spam z_dark_push on the 1st target u see...i guess it's pointless to hit a warrior that's tanking towers and walking inside your base with a shield on...no?! do not go after the priests but target the mage of the party if there's any. Archers are the best or one of the best class for fking a mage cuz they do not need to tank him, they attack from far too, they got light feet + high range that makes the lvl 80 BLink skill almost useless for running away, they wont be affected by the mage lvl 75 skill (like fire armor), they got higher chances to cancell the casting almost always with any hit.

my 2nd tip is...PK PK and die! learn the playing style of your enemies, learn from your mistakes.
    People can write here 2000 suggestions...but the real point is: practise beats reading/watching all the time.
    actually archers are the worst matchup for a mage... i had 2175 ap and i was hitting mages for 550 with my level 70 arrow.

even if u go ap whore with like 2500 ap ull be hitting them 700-800 so, at least 14~ arrows til you can kill them

krowaz mages that is.

better go sin if u want to pk well

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    actually archers are the worst matchup for a mage... i had 2175 ap and i was hitting mages for 550 with my level 70 arrow.

even if u go ap whore with like 2500 ap ull be hitting them 700-800 so, at least 14~ arrows til you can kill them

krowaz mages that is.
    dude...ap means ap...lol my 69 archer got almost 3k ap

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

krowaz mages that is.
    dude...ap means ap...lol my 69 archer had almost 3k ap...anyway...i guess warriors do the same dmg on them or almost the same with the difference they need to tank them.Moreover the arrow def is the lowest so...as pointed before..get 1 or even more gg DBs and built a nice archer gang supported with an 80 ice mage. Cube the priests and u see them falling down like rain. They start to think twice before trying their walks inside the base :P

About sins...well cp is cool..but go full dd and a sin with avarege gear wont hurt so much. And what u do? eskrima, cp , spike..bla bla if not killed runnin away and trying to repeat? sounds so fking noob..and almost all just do that. cp and run away.

make your own pk style, you have to PK to learn it

now combo is hard, 5+3+styx then 5+3 till styx will open again and 5+3+styx and so on ... GL