Help on BP

This is a discussion on Help on BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i have a lvl 67 and lvl 59 bp both set as paper. I don't want to change my ...
Page: 1

Lioncet

Well i have a lvl 67 and lvl 59 bp both set as paper. I don't want to change my lvl 67 build to fp til i get to 72 so i was wondering what else can i do to improve my build. Take in count that i share the items from my lvl 67 with my dcz one. Right now i'm boss hunting like a mofo to buy a skely belt. I have 2 pieces of +9 armor 1 hp and 1 str and idk if i should keep getting +9 set with hp or str.

lvl 67
    60 buff
    1920 heal
    Malice
    5 master
    For BDW around 2k ap 4.3k hp 720ac
    For exp healing 8xx ac 5.1k hp
    Stats are 100hp 226str 76 int atm

lvl 59
    57buff
    960 heal
    Malice
    For pk around 70x ac 2889hp 158x ap
    Dont remember stats right now

Items
    +8 paper str set
    +8 paper hp set
    +9 paper str gauntles
    +9 paper hp boots
    wp+1
    2x Fovs
    2x+14str/hp earings
    keku belt
    25dd paper cap
    20 spear def boots
    20 club def pads
    20 arrow def pads ( i know useless piece of crap)
    32 axe/club/sword shield
    32 dd shield
    40 spear def shield
    +8 kite hp shield
    ii+3rb

Sorry for the bad english and thx in any help you can give me. Server is Diez btw.

Well i have a lvl 67 and lvl 59 bp both set as paper. I don't want to change my lvl 67 build to fp til i get to 72 so i was wondering what else can i do to improve my build. Take in count that i share the items from my lvl 67 with my dcz one. Right now i'm boss hunting like a mofo to buy a skely belt. I have 2 pieces of +9 armor 1 hp and 1 str and idk if i should keep getting +9 set with hp or str.

lvl 67
    60 buff
    1920 heal
    Malice
    5 master
    For BDW around 2k ap 4.3k hp 720ac
    For exp healing 8xx ac 5.1k hp
    Stats are 100hp 226str 76 int atm

lvl 59
    57buff
    960 heal
    Malice
    For pk around 70x ac 2889hp 158x ap
    Dont remember stats right now

Items
    +8 paper str set
    +8 paper hp set
    +9 paper str gauntles
    +9 paper hp boots
    wp+1
    2x Fovs
    2x+14str/hp earings
    keku belt
    25dd paper cap
    20 spear def boots
    20 club def pads
    20 arrow def pads ( i know useless piece of crap)
    32 axe/club/sword shield
    32 dd shield
    40 spear def shield
    +8 kite hp shield
    ii+3rb
    Sorry for the bad english and thx in any help you can give me. Server is Diez btw.[/b]
    in my opinion, sell the 2x +9 paper, sell those +14/2hp earrings, and buy warrior earrings. You will gain more than the +9 armors (pads give 13 more, and gloves/boots give 9 more than +8... WE gives 15 more than the one u have) Also WE gives good resists and hp which is good for both pking and exping.

IMO, restat to 200-210 STr, put those points into HP (because each point over 100 hp = 1 more AC) For your lvl 67, exping will be fine with 10,15, less str.. since most of the time you will be healing (since judgement is super weak) But those extra poitns in HP will help you stay alive longer in BDW (more hp + ac) , and will give you a higher UNDY buff..

After getting dual WE's, you definately should save up for skele belt/glass/iron belt.... those weapon defences mean so much especially for 60+ :P

but yeah, your priest looks pretty good overall ^^