Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help build a mage.

This is a discussion on Help build a mage. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If i were you i would not try CZ with this kind of gear, first pk at ardream and save ...
Page: 2

If i were you i would not try CZ with this kind of gear, first pk at ardream and save up for something better
    Last edited by Chopy-Spyr; 07-10-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Aight, in this case. One more question, for exping do I need another set? MP set, cuz there is no reason to be wearing skeleton belt/DD Helm while exping, unless ofc I'm cz exping. :/

and is it worth getting Scorpion Shield +0?
    Last edited by jasonclaiba; 07-10-2011 at 01:04 PM.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by jasonclaiba View Post
    Aight, in this case. One more question, for exping do I need another set? MP set, cuz there is no reason to be wearing skeleton belt/DD Helm while exping, unless ofc I'm cz exping. :/

and is it worth getting Scorpion Shield +0?
    Youll exp in CZ, and it doesnt matter coz you dont exp solo, your party will recover the dmg youll "lose"...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Youll exp in CZ, and it doesnt matter coz you dont exp solo, your party will recover the dmg youll "lose"...
    Ok, you made a point. What about Scorpion Shield +0? Everyone is ignoring to answer that.

MakeYouSweat

It has only 80 or 88 def, not that much, and idk when I was mage I didnt use it much... Your choise

SS +0 can be useful in certain situations but wish ur budget i wouldnt bother with that. It wont help that much

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    SS +0 can be useful in certain situations but wish ur budget i wouldnt bother with that. It wont help that much
    It's only 50m ~ 70m on cwest :/

By the time you switch that shield that guy hitting hard on your head will have made like 1k-2k damage on you. 80ac really doesn`t cut. glacier erenion +6 is more tanky with flame resist and hp bonus on it (I use it mostly against nt after chaos) and you can still blade with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    By the time you switch that shield that guy hitting hard on your head will have made like 1k-2k damage on you. 80ac really doesn`t cut. glacier erenion +6 is more tanky with flame resist and hp bonus on it (I use it mostly against nt after chaos) and you can still blade with it.
    Oh, that brings up another point, do I need another staff? I have 170m left.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by jasonclaiba View Post
    Oh, that brings up another point, do I need another staff? I have 170m left.
    Just save it for resell / upgrade so youll have a way to make money... If you already got the gear we mentioned, save the rest for resells

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12