lvl 81 Rogue Skill points

This is a discussion on lvl 81 Rogue Skill points within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi because i wont exp no more what do you guys think of going, 80-assasin, 48-explore rest to master. then ...
Page: 1

typhex

hi
    because i wont exp no more what do you guys think of going, 80-assasin, 48-explore rest to master.
    then i wont have the weapon cancelation skill, but therefor i will have cure disease skill.
    what do you think?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Weapon Cancellation > Cure Disease, not even really sure if you can build to that..

typhex

Weapon Cancellation > Cure Disease, not even really sure if you can build to that..[/b]
    i can build it like this, but the question is: weapon cancellation or cure disease. you opinion is weapon cancellation. i would love to thear some other opinions

kishtan

Personally, I would go with cure disease. looking at the two skills:

1) Low success rate with weapon cancellation vs. 100% success rate with cure disease.
    2) 1 min cooldown for weapon cancellation skill vs. no cooldown for cure disease
    3) Cure disease will counter DOT damage attacks
    4) If you want, both, stat for cure disease and buy or make a +7 lousy pickpocket raum

Tampon

u wont even use the CD
    the potion u need for that are wieght too much
    cure pots
    + CD pots
    +mp hp pots?
    every 2min repot lol

typhex

u wont even use the CD
    the potion u need for that are wieght too much
    cure pots
    + CD pots
    +mp hp pots?
    every 2min repot lol[/b]
    thats a good fact! maybe i should really think about it. because if the weight is too much it might be a problem, but on the other hand, are you guys really using weapon cancellation that much?

kishtan

Yes, the CD pots are heavy, so you can only carry a few. But you can always get more from your inn or overload yourself first by using a STR armor set. The main point that I'm trying to make is that if you wanted both skills you can by placing 48 points into explorer and then using a lousy pickpocket raum. In fact, because the raum doesnt have a 1min cooldown on its curse effect its weapon cancellation curse is better then the master skill.

zrocker0404

Well for a sin, it would be possible, but also as a sin, it would be alot smarter to take weapon cancelation. If you see someone who wants a VS, you can wait till u get them to 1/2 hp, throw that on, and just blow them away while they say WTF hacker XD. Me being archer, i carry HP/MP/styx/CD pots... so more pots is a no no for me lol. Archer WC just because you cant carry any more pots. Sin WC just because you can pwn solo (CP+WC o.O) and help parties (WC on warriors trying to take out your priests )

kishtan

Well for a sin, it would be possible, but also as a sin, it would be alot smarter to take weapon cancelation. If you see someone who wants a VS, you can wait till u get them to 1/2 hp, throw that on, and just blow them away while they say WTF hacker XD. Me being archer, i carry HP/MP/styx/CD pots... so more pots is a no no for me lol. Archer WC just because you cant carry any more pots. Sin WC just because you can pwn solo (CP+WC o.O) and help parties (WC on warriors trying to take out your priests )[/b]
    Yes, the weight of the CD pots sucks, but you really only need to carry a few. But considering that the WC skill is not 100%, the duration is only 3 sec, and the Cooldown is 1 min. I still feel that its better to get a lousy pickpocket if you want the WC skill then to get if from your master skill. Being able to cure disease (especially if your solo) in my opinion is better then "hoping" that WC will work in a 3 sec duration. And if you really want the WC skill you can easily have your cake and eat it too by getting skilling for CD and buying a lousy pickpocket raum