Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's Best Weapon?

This is a discussion on What's Best Weapon? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What's the best weapon to use as a DCZ warrior. I was thinking maybe a HB +7 or a Glave ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

What's the best weapon to use as a DCZ warrior.

I was thinking maybe a HB +7 or a Glave +8 it's cheap and has 177 ap. Or maybe an Avedon +7.. . . What's the best weapon for a DCZ warrior. I want all opinions. . .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

For the price, I love the Avedon+7. Hit's hard, looks great, not many have axe defense, good enough against shields...

Barbarrier

That's what i was thinking also, But HB +7 are sick as hell too. But i'm really confused on what to buy. I'm thinking of buying HB +5 or Avedon +5 or +6 and using trina's to go +7. Think it's a good idea. . .I mean i know it can break going +7 but it's high chances it's goes right?

That's what i was thinking also, But HB +7 are sick as hell too. But i'm really confused on what to buy. I'm thinking of buying HB +5 or Avedon +5 or +6 and using trina's to go +7. Think it's a good idea. . .I mean i know it can break going +7 but it's high chances it's goes right?[/b]
    From my experience, it's a larger chance of breaking than succeeding. HB+7 is a sweet weapon as well but it won't hit as hard when your solely PK'ing, but it will do better in your 1v1's as opposed to the Avedon. Still prefer the Avedon. If you can't afford the weapon at +7, I wouldn't advise to buy it then. First hustle up, get yourself some more coin, buy and resell, farm with your clan on something easy, make your weapon your best attachment.

DesertiCZek

i would go for avedon +7...nice ap...nice bonuses which will help in DCZ and not so many ppl use axe def

Barbarrier

bump

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Avedon+7 > Glave+8

I personally would take a lugias+7 + hanguk+7 over avedon+7...but im a dual kind of guy

Barbarrier

Yea i like duel wield too, but is dual wield really the way to go for DCZ? I mean, i want the best for my DCZ warrior. Not just in general. What would be better for a Tank Warrior, but can also deal some serious Dmg.

Dual wield is pretty sweet too, using that now, better for tanking but.. still love the combo with two handed weapons so much more

ImBackFromTheDead

I love the avedon +7, I would think its your best bet in DCZ.

Barbarrier

Ehhh, I have a great combo, but knowing ares, people have great gear. So that kind of worries, me. . . I really need to figure out, what weapon to get!!!

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

lugias hanguk sucks in dcz, avedon 7 is the way 2 go

wendolyn1987

Avedon > glave for sure

but if it were me i would go for murky / hanguk sword i have tested every warrior weapon imaginable and this dual weild combo pawns all

raptor+8

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

raptor+8[/b]
    only if hes using fp pads/pauld+9 and 3x chitin+8s...then yeah...rappy+8+9 is the way to go, but seeing how hes askin about +7 avedon...im guessing he isnt that rich...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast