Better Staff?

This is a discussion on Better Staff? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a Pet megician lvl 67. I have shell pauldron +8/ the rest +7. I wanna know what's gonna ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Default Better Staff?

I have a Pet megician lvl 67. I have shell pauldron +8/ the rest +7. I wanna know what's gonna make my mage hit harder, and be 1337.

Scroching staff +7
    Wrath of erenion +7
    Lycaon +7
    Hell blood +7

Please give all your opinions. Thank You

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarrier View Post
    I have a Pet megician lvl 67. I have shell pauldron +8/ the rest +7. I wanna know what's gonna make my mage hit harder, and be 1337.

Scroching staff +7
    Wrath of erenion +7
    Lycaon +7
    Hell blood +7

Please give all your opinions. Thank You
    WOE and lycaon is pretty much the worst staff for a pet mage...

i would overall chose Hell Blood+7

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    WOE and lycaon is pretty much the worst staff for a pet mage...

i would overall chose Hell Blood+7
    WOE is pretty much the worst staff for a flame mage (except for light and ice staffs )

Hell blood

hell blood hands down unless ur going to be novaing a lot then WOE for the added element also i`d keep it for ur DOT skill it will increase it

~best of luck~

Quote Originally Posted by lintroller89 View Post
    hell blood hands down unless ur going to be novaing a lot then WOE for the added element also i`d keep it for ur DOT skill it will increase it

~best of luck~

HB +7 does way more dmg than WOE +8 with AOEs

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

alright dude since u have 160 int and low mp u will benefit the most from hb +7

since no one cares to explain why those staffs are so different i will..

ap is wat pretty much determines ur damage not elemental..

lycaon is for paper mage which mean that u have pretty much no int and mainly pump mp.. even though it doesnt have high ap. ur mp is real high and this causes u to do major damage which can easily beat a complete mage using an hb +7.

scorching staff has the same int requirement as woe but higher ap so u will do better damage with scorching staff.

hb even thoug has an int requirement of like 138 i think. the high ap makes up for the loss in mp to hit real nice.

if u want maximum damage i suggest changing ur build
    to go half paper. with scorching staff

which is 112 int and rest mp this WILL give u MUCH better damage than lycaon and hb +7

since u have 112 int and 240 mp at lvl 69.

with complete mage u would have 160 int and only 192 mp which is really low for damage =/

u could go 138 int and 214 mp but i still think the 112 int rest mp build will hit harder. this is at lvl 69 ofc

if u go higher build the best staff damage wise would be curse staff +7>hb+8>elixir+8> hb+7>scorching+7 and so on this is at 70+ though

definitely the hellblood. the scorching is nice for the dd but its main advantage is the ability to go half paper(cardboard) with it. hell blood is not bad with a crystal9 build too