Help gear my warrior

This is a discussion on Help gear my warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm beginning my warrior on dieZ. and have 30 gb to spend right now. I need a basic rundown of ...
Page: 1

Default Help gear my warrior

I'm beginning my warrior on dieZ. and have 30 gb to spend right now. I need a basic rundown of what I should buy. Was gonna buy dual old roc, pe, wp. And not sure on belt. Pretty sure I would buy chitin 8 as well. Basically jus need help deciding weapon. Rappy 8, murky 8 with hanguk 7. Or hb 7. Help me out!

Banned

rappy is the best warroir wepon... thats it

very debatable about the raptor being the best weapon. Anyway out of the selection I would try to push for the hb. better combo even though it's a loss in ap the elemental gives a better r attack.

Banned

hb is nice, but if u can get a lugias +8 and hs+7/8 it's gg, u get good bonusses from the lugias

the dmg difference between raptor +8 and hb +7 will be barely noticable,in some cases ( duffed people ) rappy will hit harder.
    but on people with higher ac hb will.
    either one of the weapons is good for start
    as for belt get and old skeleton belt,or normal one if u want to resell it.Its cheap and it gets the job done

Banned

hb is horrible trust me get the rap

Banned

As a belt I should buy a skele belt and a old harpy belt, u just have to switch the belts depending on ur opponents.
    Don't forget to get a shield to for tanking!!

get old skelly as a belt
    or sos for ap

I got into a debate with a clan member the other day talking about AP, and weapon defense. I understand that Rappy 8 give better ap, and hb 7 better r attack and better combo. (all debatable)

I was wanting to get an avedon 7, and my logic was that there is way less ax defense than club / spear. My feeling is there is more people w/o weapon defense belt and skele then people with glass / iron.

Where is the line when desciding to give up a little ap, for a weapon with potintially less defense against it? Im almost wanting to give up my rappy 8 for a hb 7 or avedon 7.

Thanks for input

In my personal experience any raptor that I have used has always been dwarfed by other weapons. Even an Iron Impact was more effective for me than a raptor. it's all preference. currently I'm using a baal 8 and I agree with the less axe defense out there. cept I play on ares so everyone is massively geared. avedons really suck in my opinion but if your build compensates for it then you'll be golden.

skele belt for defs + raptor +8 imo .. fll damage on torment and 2.00 effective range )