Q. about rings

This is a discussion on Q. about rings within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; getting roc+1 and hv+2 instide of getting we's ill get hv for resist and get pe's so i can have ...
Page: 1

Ken90

Default Q. about rings

getting roc+1 and hv+2 instide of getting we's ill get hv for resist and get pe's so i can have more mana, is that a good idea or if not whats better ?

and if i got daul rocs+1 should i get a wp+3 over my in+0

thanks

ps: lvl83

ive been with roc +1 hv +2 for a long time and i liked it, however i did have a pe +1 AND a we +1, cause mages wil hit very hard in cz.

wp +3>in

Ken90

hmm if i swaped my in for wp+3 wouldnt i get raped by rogues when they use CP :P

or it wouldnt matter as much

i dunno but from what i heared on this forum wp +3 beats in everytime

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

WP+3 > IN for me anytime when it comes to warriors and BP ofc. IB would be enough for a warrior
    however for rings id go with Fov+2 and HV+2 im sure you can get`em that would get you the more AC and 10dex more instead of like 14resist and 75HP

Airoblast

wp +3 is amazing

wp+3 is actually horrible. of coarse its better than an IN +0 but you just combined 27 wps for 12str 12 health and some other random stats? its pretty horrible to put 3 wp +2s together and get 2 health and 2 str... whereas on some rings u are gaining 4 str 4 health going to +3

well thats how i always saw it