Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with Legcut

This is a discussion on Help with Legcut within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Other than a string of skulls (which I have) or a skele belt, how can I increase the success rate ...
Page: 1

Default Help with Legcut

Other than a string of skulls (which I have) or a skele belt, how can I increase the success rate of Legcut on a rouge or warrior.

HELP

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

well no one reallly knows. not many know how the game and its skills really work and the chance of them working. but some people have come up with the idea that ice damage increases chance of slow. but then again, you shouldnt base your items just so you can increase your leg cut success rate. leg cut is one of those skills for example, that no one ever uses unless you absolutely run oout of ideas from trying to kill a super priest and hey wut the heck, shock stun + scream dont work > leg cut! does like 100 damage. so yea its pretty much worth less

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

dex bonus helps shock stun, scream, and leg cut

evilernie

Default lecut help

dex is good, i have 42-62 dex stacked, AND use a sos+2

The 50% to attack probability from string or skelly is a big help there, i think thats what dex actually does, increases attack probability on non failsafe skills.

Works for me anyway, I don't think i ever fail 2 legcuts consecutively, in fact against most ppl i get legcut/shockstun almost everytime.

Thanks for the info. Will try upping my dex (with items) and see what happens.

Lord_Elder

honestly those that says legcut is a nob skill are just retards...

one of my clannies tried out having some dexbased weapons and his succesrate with all 3 slow skills the warrior has was greatly increased...

and plz use all 3 if you have them... cus if they are slowed the party will deal way more dmg than ur 1 extra hellblade could ever do

i tried so many times to insrease my dex so i can scream or shuck stun
    always FAIL
    so i quit doing that

Nimple wind gives a 15 dex if u put in berserker skills
    and ofc it fails the Battle cry so worthless

don't think about legcut just hit and pray to sucsess

sos and skelly wont help you do anything with regards to leg cut, scream, shock stun. get more dex bonus and it will help.

you have to hold your nuts in your hand when ure using leg cut...the harder you squezee, more chance you get on legcut

actually this could be considered as bug abuse...

I tried to compare leg cut/Scream with raptor +8 and Lightning giga two hand and with giga two hand did scream 5 out of 10 times i tried and with raptor only 2 our of 10 i dunno why. its weird.

I don't know if any of you even have played warrior, but trust me dex does absolutely nothing to increase legcut. I use SOS+2 and it and skelly don't increase chance to hit or stun, it increases chance of critical. I have used Lugias+8/giga+8, murky+8/java+8, nebrios+7/hanguk+8, baal+7, personal sword+8, avedon dones, raptors, 2h gigas, wirinoms, there is only difference! and here it is, it's not the dex on weapons that makes the chance up legcut and stuns work slightly better, it's the weapon speed. people think because the use lugias/giga and it stuns better than raptor it's because they have dex, really it's because rappy is slow, and dual weild is normal speed. Oh and yes wirinom+7/8 did stun just as good as my dual weild

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I don't know if any of you even have played warrior, but trust me dex does absolutely nothing to increase legcut. I use SOS+2 and it and skelly don't increase chance to hit or stun, it increases chance of critical. I have used Lugias+8/giga+8, murky+8/java+8, nebrios+7/hanguk+8, baal+7, personal sword+8, avedon dones, raptors, 2h gigas, wirinoms, there is only difference! and here it is, it's not the dex on weapons that makes the chance up legcut and stuns work slightly better, it's the weapon speed. people think because the use lugias/giga and it stuns better than raptor it's because they have dex, really it's because rappy is slow, and dual weild is normal speed. Oh and yes wirinom+7/8 did stun just as good as my dual weild
    i've used all those weps too and i still say dex makes a diff. i havent had shock stun for a long time now so idk about that rate anymore but leg cut and scream have always increased for me the mroe dex bonus i was rockin.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post

This can be tested just put like a few points in dex and get a dagger.. that is fastest weapon in the game.. if what you say is true one should have the highest success rate with a dagger in hand. Even the lowest level daggers have a fast speed.

Airoblast

leg cut 8 out of 10 wont work if you get over 70

Kossaus

I agree with Danwood, have had duals, hb and now rappy. With rappy, leg cut usually fails, and i have tryed those old dex amulets etc, but they didnt raise the success at all. Rappy just sucks on leg cut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast