Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with lvl 74 bp

This is a discussion on Help with lvl 74 bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so i play on edana and was wondering if you guys can give me any suggestions like if i ...
Page: 1

TranceEnergy

Default Help with lvl 74 bp

Ok so i play on edana and was wondering if you guys can give me any suggestions like if i should stay fp bp, get paper+9 or go all the way and get chitins +8. I currently have 13gb saved up. Thanks in advance.

Skill: 60heal/58duff(for torment)/12master(for helis)
    Stats:174str/100hp/163int

current gear:

fp+8hp(cant find str set for weeks now)
    sh+7(use for support and undy)
    ds+7
    hb+7(will upgrade to +8 some day)
    ss+7 for undy and against party of mages when playing support
    lycaon +7 for against party of mages when playing support

accessories:
    dual rols+0
    in+0
    ib+0
    le's+0

TranceEnergy

dam guys thanks for all the suggestions!!!!

Well I'd ditch the sh+7 and get a leonard+7 because they are awesome(amazing ap, 100hp, and 30resistances to all), i'd also sell ur rols and get dual FOV+1 or maybe FOV+1 and ROC+1(boost str and hp for int bp) if possible..

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TranceEnergy View Post
    dam guys thanks for all the suggestions!!!!
    haven't seen that topic xD

don't stay FP.. you should rather go chitins, unless you're not exping anymore, then go paper :P

get chitin set +8/hp
    get chitin def set +7
    stat 174int/rest str
    trade rols for foverin +1 & Hero Valor +1 or dual Foverins +1 (1st preferably)
    trade IN for WP +2/3
    and try to get a Mean/Bombastic Leonard +1rev.
    after that, focus on getting Gab's Adamant +7

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

chitin+8 is better than FP+8 ofc. unless you can get your hands on FP+9 ? - anyways go chitin+8 like Cizia said stats points 174int rest into Str.
    plus change your rings like Cizia said HV+1/Fov+1 and forget about RoC Fov are much much better for a Priest(BP or even Ints) your earrings are perfect. same goes for the Iron Set however if you go FP+9 keep the Iron set but if you go Chitin+8 you got a choice of sellin your IN and gettin a WP+2/3 like Cizia pointed out

TranceEnergy

okay so, if i go chitin +8 /hp, and put my stat points in 174 int, rest in str, will i still be able to use hb+7?

TranceEnergy

nm....i looked it up on KoK. So far i like that build with chitins +8, hv+1 and fov+1 174int rest str, gives me little bit more def, all i want to know now is how much ap will i have. right now i get about 1700ap with my current build, which is: fp+8: 2 +8/hp and 3 +8/str, hb+7, duals rols, in, ib and le's.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll gettin a HV+1 with Fov+1 along with that WP+2/3 if your gonna exchange it with the IN wll surely boost your AP even if you go Chitin but since your usin 3 str parts on FP build your AP wll be lower unless ofc. not all your stats points are in Str ?? O.o

TranceEnergy

i have only 174 points on str, enuff to use hb+7

if u can take +9/19 STR paper armors, put enought STR to wear weapon and voila - not bad ap, decent ac, and massive hp. Chitins +8 are just bad for lv74.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maszyn View Post
    if u can take +9/19 STR paper armors, put enought STR to wear weapon and voila - not bad ap, decent ac, and massive hp. Chitins +8 are just bad for lv74.
    they aren't... its just that chitin is better when u progress in lvls

TranceEnergy

So if i go with chitins do i only get hp and def set?

Quote Originally Posted by TranceEnergy View Post
    So if i go with chitins do i only get hp and def set?
    yes, work on lvls, get chitin +8/ shell gaunelts +8 if possible, and then work on getting a gab +7, it helps a lot

TranceEnergy

Ok, i got 1 more question: Why not get dual hv+1, it has more health and str than fov+1, defence is kinda low but since im gonna be rolling with +8 chitin, that extra 40-50 def wont really matter.

for everything else im pretty much set, just cant decide which rings to get.

just because u have chitin, you doesn't mean that those few extra ac's wont matter as much.

dual hv +1 vs fovern +1 and hv +1, its just more balanced out w/ the fovern with the ac and such

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast