help me calculate stats

This is a discussion on help me calculate stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey, i would like to know what my stats would be like when i hit 59. i dunno how to ...
Page: 1

yihang

hey, i would like to know what my stats would be like when i hit 59. i dunno how to do it, so please help me

my items are

we+2
    sse+1
    iron neck+0
    iron belt+0
    rof+1
    rof+1
    hb+8
    chitin pauld/pads
    fp+9 gaunt/boots
    dd25

what will my hp/mana, ap/deff be?

Requirements:
    - The base health/mana of your character with 90hp or whatever you plan to have for hp, you can get this by asking someone else.
    - How much health/mana that you gain for each point, if I remember correctly you get 50 for every 3 stats with base 90hp.
    - Your base AC without any items equipped (you can just say 59 if you don't know it), after that you can use KODB with the Armor Calculators. You then add up the defense from your uniques/valk and add the passive defense from your skills (half without a shield) after that. Scrolls/Buffs don't get calculated in the passive skill.
    - Use my signatures AP Formula, you can round the weapon Enhance to adding an extra 4 AP instead of 5 since wolf/sc is not counted.

yihang

ok, thanks man