Help me complete my DCZ gear setup

This is a discussion on Help me complete my DCZ gear setup within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Thanks! =)...
Page: 1

Default Help me complete my DCZ gear setup

Thanks! =)
    Last edited by Meeshka; 05-16-2011 at 03:46 AM.

WE is one of my least favorite warrior ears. Mino's are the worst. Favorite is OE+3's, but since you are worried more about HP/Mana, I'd go PE's, unless you are on diez, where PE's cost double the price of a WE. But when I sold my WE+1's I used Old PE's for a bit till i got the ears I wanted, and I can say the PE+0 was almost identical to WE+1, lil less str but more ac, and more HP on PE+0, but that was on 80+, WE's might give more HP to a lower lvl char, not sure.

if I were you: chitin set+8 and DD+7, dual WE+2 (best for adream), IN, SoS+2, dual Foverin+2 (better ac than roc+1) and HB+8 or higher (MS is also good but you need at least +9), raptor +4rb isnt bad but HB ftw

I did the math, tested both HB+8 and the rappy +4 rb. They hit about the same or Rappy hits more, go figure. Rappy is 9 gb and HB is 45 gb. So unless you're a BP, the HB+8 is a waste of coins(I used an HB+8 for years with my BP)

consider goin avedon+8? its a kick ass weapon!!!!
    and yeah sos +2 all the way, rest sounds good

Avedon is too expensive for barey gaining ap (might go up by 5-10) and just getting some HP/MANA. It's nice as hell! but I'd prefer to raise my total ap since I already have decent tanking gear.

I just changed my setup

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

I would go for option 2 , if u really wanna have a high ap go get the ms+9.
    I dont see why u need the sword defense.

Definitely the string+2 and ms+9. but i also agree with fov+2> roc+1 for ardy. Other than that everything looks good and u should own with either weapon with that gear.

firstly msn9 is awesome choice for ardream ive seen alot of warriors kick some ass with it, however if the ms9 is out of the budget just stick with rappy4 rb it does an awesome job for its value and hits nearly the same as many other weapons that will cost more.

fov2 >>>>>>>>>>>> roc1 all day long. stats are similar but fov gives you more balanced resist 10 to all, 14 more ac, 10 dex which helps out a shitload in ardream. You will notice your legcuts working much more from the dex.

we+2 best option for ardream also. you could maybe go we2/pe2 if you needed a little bit more mana... but still i think the resist you get from we is much needed in ardream. when it comes to ardream mages..you rarely see noobs ones and if you do they usually die from rogue instantly. so whenever you see a good mage you can bet hes got +2/3 rings and your going to get stun/slow like crazy without good resist. not to mention all the mages that love to spam dot.

also about the belt im confused whether your talking about string or sash they both have there ups and downs in comparison. if you compare them to price you can prob get +3 sash for almost same price as string2 but im not 100% certain. string will make you a bit more tank towards melee and might give you a little bit more mana not much more. the sash will give you more ap and FR which is awesome for warriors because on cwest...most of them time you are forced to tower tank pk..which actually can be fun at times if you got a warrior with nice stats.

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    firstly msn9 is awesome choice for ardream ive seen alot of warriors kick some ass with it, however if the ms9 is out of the budget just stick with rappy4 rb it does an awesome job for its value and hits nearly the same as many other weapons that will cost more.

fov2 >>>>>>>>>>>> roc1 all day long. stats are similar but fov gives you more balanced resist 10 to all, 14 more ac, 10 dex which helps out a shitload in ardream. You will notice your legcuts working much more from the dex.

we+2 best option for ardream also. you could maybe go we2/pe2 if you needed a little bit more mana... but still i think the resist you get from we is much needed in ardream. when it comes to ardream mages..you rarely see noobs ones and if you do they usually die from rogue instantly. so whenever you see a good mage you can bet hes got +2/3 rings and your going to get stun/slow like crazy without good resist. not to mention all the mages that love to spam dot.

also about the belt im confused whether your talking about string or sash they both have there ups and downs in comparison. if you compare them to price you can prob get +3 sash for almost same price as string2 but im not 100% certain. string will make you a bit more tank towards melee and might give you a little bit more mana not much more. the sash will give you more ap and FR which is awesome for warriors because on cwest...most of them time you are forced to tower tank pk..which actually can be fun at times if you got a warrior with nice stats.

hope this helps
    Great post! thanks a lot!
    I like the FOV dex bonus idea for legcut, didn't really consider it before. I might go 1x ROC+1 and 1x FOV+2, I'll think about it.

And Strings is the belt I was talking about. I'm using a IB right now. I tested a dual DR+2 build already and it sucks in ardream (sucks in terms of low hp/mana/ac). It's not great for those 2vs1 moments, so I decided to go with rocs.

I had WDN+3 and SASH+2 at the same time. So, I'm thinking SoS+2 might be better than IB due to its 13 str and hp bonus (mana will obviously increase also), while still giving 8 weapon defenses to the major weapons.

The question is, do I go SoS+2 and keep the HB+8 or go MS+9 and use the IB?

=)

The One And Only Senior Member

I think you should take sos +2.
    and later when u get more money etc..
    get better weapon like ms +9.

i would get the sos2 also, this will increase your mana and you will keep almost the same amount of weapon defence to the most common weapons. The mana is very important on warriors and the more of it the better off you will be in vs/solo situations. Get a new weapon later, you could also consider trading the hb8 for a avedon 8, i think the avedon will have bigger numbers, hb is more of rlb/cz warrior weapon, not worth it to use in ardream because most people have low ac/duffed and there are plenty of other weapon substitutions that are good.

Worry about your ap last because its not as important as most people think...the hardest part of playing a warrior is keeping rogues close to you and not being able to cure yourself. So the more base hp/ac you have will also be a key factor in solo situation because be assured you will most likely be duffed. You do not need alot of ap to kill people at all..if your around 1800 ap now i would stick with that for now and focus on your tankaility.

Now > Mana, Resist, HP,AC

Later > AP

Last edited by bknight; 05-12-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    By tomorrow I should have the following items for my 59 Warrior:
    • Chitin set +8/15 Str
    • 15 DD Helm
    • 2x ROC+1
    • 2x WE+2
    • Hell Breaker +8 >>>> later MS+9<<<<
    • Iron neck
    • Iron belt >>>> SOS+2 <<<<

Option 1: Sell my IB and get a SoS+2.
    OR
    Option 2: Sell my HB+8 and get MS+9.

I want to stick to a higher HP/MANA build while still having a decent about of AP (at least 1800+).

I think adding the SoS+2 will bring me to 1800 AP buffed (with pathos gloves).
    MS+9 might get me to 1870-1900 (Way more total damage due to less sword defense).

Any opinions?

Thanks!
    bumpitholibobliasda

Great suggestions!