Equipping a mage

This is a discussion on Equipping a mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a naked lvl 63 Mage Currently Stated at Fire. My Budget is about 10gbs. I still have all ...
Page: 1

dwiseman

I have a naked lvl 63 Mage Currently Stated at Fire. My Budget is about 10gbs. I still have all quest items.

Should i go int or paper? and what uniques should i get?

Should i stay Fire or change to something different?

I was in the same situation few weeks ago, but my mage was my second char for this reason i didn't have 10gbs (i bought crystal8 and a glacier erenion +6, for jewels im using ROC,WP, kekuri belt, rest quest items). I restated and reskilled from full paper fire, to this build. I did a really good damage, but without good uniques I was 2-3-4hits for an average player...

If i were u, i would buy +8 crystal set (with hp bonus), scorching staff 7/ elixir 7. With the 2nd option u can save more money to buy uniques. first of all u need an elemental pendant. For belt i think u have to buy a kekuri belt (good ac and fire resist; so cheap). Rings...I would stay with the questies. And from the left money buy an agate earring; good ac, not bad hp and its mp bonus will help u in xp.

I don't know the perfect prices of olympia, but i think the listed items costs approx 10gbs.

for low budget i would reconmend ice
    good for lvling and bdw

and cheaper to be effecient

so go int ice
    get 7-12 crimsons
    dd15 crimson
    elixer+7
    kekurie belt