Help me decide what build to go with. Got 2 options

This is a discussion on Help me decide what build to go with. Got 2 options within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Okay so im going to be RLB ( lvl 69 ). Since last thread didnt help me much, i decided ...
Page: 1

Swithc

Default Help me decide what build to go with. Got 2 options

Okay so im going to be RLB ( lvl 69 ).

Since last thread didnt help me much, i decided to just list something up.
    Should i go :

1) +8 Linen Set, 2 Old Flame rings, Old Skeleton belt, Old WP, 2 old SSE , Scorching +7 . 90 HP,192MP,112Int . Around 450 AC + 4.8k hp with undy ( around 5k with scroll)

OR

2) +7 Complete Set, 2 Old Flame rings, Old Skeleton belt, Old WP, 2 old SSE , Hell Blood +7 / Elixir +8 / Scorching+7. 160Int, max MP ( Around 200) . Around 670 AC + 3.8k hp with 1500 buff. (Around 4.3k with scroll)

Which build should i choose and why?

Also a liddle dilemma here . Should i go 60/60 or 60 fire, 5 master, 55 ice?
    I am going to be fire/ice

Thanks for all helpers, really need it!

antoinevl1

Better to have shell set +7 because you will have more ac. with linen a rogue could spike you 3 k XD

Almost everyone will go after you as soon as they see you - that`s why I´d go with second build, scorching and even roms/rols instead of one of the flame rings. In ares I´m even worried if I can survive there with shield-build, but for c-west you will do fine in completes I hope.

Swithc

Forgot to mention im gonna use PUS armors too

Server : C-West

TNM

I would go for the complete as well as getting hit less hard and being target less is kinda important. I'd only switch to linen to be a highdamage dealer with some weap def parts but i guess the paper ones in c-west aren't easy to get.

As your gear isnt great and you aren't a shieldmage it might be better to go for the 5 master so you'll get hit less, instead of having one extra aoe dmg/iceskill.

go complete +7. Although you won't be able to hit has hard, you'll be able to take more hits.

first build is beast if u stat full MP
    build i would go build 2 since u can get a HellBlood

Implmp

One of the main roles of a mage even in rlb is being support as well as doing damage, Hence why i would recommend the second build, go with the hell blood +7, that is definately a decent build make sure you get crimson dd +7, also get an old ep instead of an old wp for more health bonus.

As for the stating i would choose 60/55/5

Hence because you would need the first nova to deal damage however in pk hardly used, having blizzard is good, and the 5 in to mastery to take down some of the hits you will recieve in pk.