Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HELP ME, IM A BP

This is a discussion on HELP ME, IM A BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ill try to get those items, but fov3 is really hard to find :P my ac was around 430 without ...
Page: 2

yihang

ill try to get those items, but fov3 is really hard to find :P my ac was around 430 without anything, no valk, no gloves, no buff, no enchant, and my hp was 1.8k

ill try to get those items, but fov3 is really hard to find :P my ac was around 430 without anything, no valk, no gloves, no buff, no enchant, and my hp was 1.8k[/b]
    so buy a lot of +0/+1

SUP, so, im going ardream with sum friends and im not sure how to stat. Im going to be g1 and this is my gear:

IN
    IB
    ROF+1
    ROL2
    WE+1
    SSE+1
    HB8
    CS7
    DD40
    BP+9 STR 2 parts
    BP+9 HP 2 parts
    ALL DEFF ARMORS

So, how should i stat? enough int for armors and rest in to hp?

I PLAY XIG[/b]

you have awesome gear...

i would go enough into INT and max out on STR

with your gear, you should still have good hit points even after you max out str...

That's some pwnage gear yihang, how much more did you baba since I left? Aha, anyways, good luck, gogo and pwn dcz.

stated full ap now, my ap is around 1550 with book and str, is that enough? i used 2 hp/2str + dd25[/b]
    1550 AP is good enough if you are a debuffer. I used same armour as u back when i played DCZ (2hp pieces and 2 str pieces) Ive tried pretty much all amounts of AP and for me, the best was 1500-1600, since anything beyond that is pretty much unneccesary if you have debuffs.

yihang

so buy a lot of +0/+1 [/b]
    ill try to get that wp+3 but fov+3 takes to much time :P if none sells +3/+2 ill keep my rings

That's some pwnage gear yihang, how much more did you baba since I left? Aha, anyways, good luck, gogo and pwn dcz.[/b]
    i just sold all my old gear (the gear u played with) added about 100usd and voila

ill try to get that wp+3 but fov+3 takes to much time :P if none sells +3/+2 ill keep my rings
    i just sold all my old gear (the gear u played with) added about 100usd and voila [/b]
    Ah I see, damn, only 100? What you had before was good but that shit is great. (:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

all thatb shit with for ardream?

pfff go ful str
    ardream people wont hit u that hard unless ur gangbanged

and if u are gang banged then ull die no matter how much hp u have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12