Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help me make a choise

This is a discussion on help me make a choise within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey all. Dont know similar topic already exist, if yes sorry. but i want to ask u what should I ...
Page: 1

Mes

Default help me make a choise

Hey all.
    Dont know similar topic already exist, if yes sorry. but i want to ask u what should I use to make my guide/pk better

should i use....
    Iron Neckles or wp +2.
    i can add that i am sin 59 lvl (c-w server) with these items
    chitin set 8
    2x cleaver 9
    dual rol
    skele
    2x dex 14
    and pp2 ( suck for me thats why i want to change)
    valk set hp.

and should i buy shard high reverse or chd 8 in future?

dont want to change other items cuz i like them. just asking about pendant and one weapon.
    I am asking players who used to these items and know difference between it.
    had a 3 month break ( friend was playing on my acc) now i want to back stronger.

Thanks alot!

for dcz always use the wp+2 > iron neck on rogue, unless you dont have a weapon defence belt. i would go for a high reverse shard first for your main hand, then focus on a chd for offhand later.

ps. also in future work on iron belt, wp+2/iron belt best combo for dcz sins.

Mes

i thought there is no as big difference between skele belt and iron belt (20 def + some defens) but i ll lost 30 glacier. i hate gets slow.

hmm yea..if you got a problem getting slowed, stick with the skelly, but other wise 20 extra ac is nice

buy better dagger , +6/7/8rev+

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    i thought there is no as big difference between skele belt and iron belt (20 def + some defens) but i ll lost 30 glacier. i hate gets slow.
    there is a big difference between those 2 belts if you try using iron belt you'll notice that (for me it was mostly cause of the lack of arrow defense so bad ass ap archers were my problem) and as for the resists, did you consider changing your earrings to RE? and if you don't have problems with killing people but you do have problems with getting iced, get a chd first

i would take iron belt too. also shard and chd. For ears i prefer eme and re as high + as possible.

Banned

WP > IN all the way for assassin @ dcz ... 60 + < IN .

since you won't have more than 3k hp or so , you will need the extra bonuses of the wp and they're great !

I'd go for wp+2 for a dcz rogue especially since you seem to have problems with getting slowed and you already have a belt with wep def

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I used to play my friend's ardream rogue a while back and tbh I liked wp2 and iron belt better then iron set. Whether it's skeleton belt or iron belt it works either way!

Dewon

well IN is useless for rogues, it's got no resist and dex so if you gonna vs some babas then you need it
    so wp+2 & IB is a nice built but you need RE and chd to cover 30 lost GR from skelly or u can just get an skelly and IB to switch them.

BioDiesel

wp+2 for sure mate

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Wp2 and ib and no cleaver at all...better use shards 8 or lower than having cleavers....they do much fail on attacking

yeh wp+2 in dcz is alot more useful thn a in, ive also had tht problem b4 and askd around and pretty much wat i got bak was the in becomes more useful around 70 or 75+ chracters the extra dex on the wp is a real nice bonus. bt yeh u shuld consider changin weapons as "E Mon" said cleavers fail alot either get a shard or chd first and try to get a +8 first, my prefrence shard+8 first. =]

wp+2 absolutely man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast