help me plan my bp

This is a discussion on help me plan my bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am currently lvl 72 but plan on lvling hardcore till i hit 77. i play on ares. heres my ...
Page: 1

i am currently lvl 72 but plan on lvling hardcore till i hit 77.
    i play on ares.

heres my stuff...

2x lillimes +0
    2x HV+1
    iron set
    chitin BP
    hb+3rb
    stone splitter +8
    personal +3

ive never pked as a bp and am just working on gearing and lvling right now and working on my combo (which sucks)

im statted as 60 healer, 54 debuff, 12 master, and plan on statting debuff the rest of the way...

my hp with 2000k scroll and 350 are:

5250 hp
    1011 ac
    1650 ap (no enchants)

174 str
    176 int (i have chitin +11rb pauldron)
    77 hp

150 FR
    85 GR
    150 LR

with stone splitter +8

185 FR
    120 GR
    150 LR

i plan on statting str until i hit 202 str so that i can get a exc mirage +4rb as well...

heres my question:

are my stats good enough to go chitin bp? or will i get r@ped?

i compare my stats against fabric bps and FP bps and they always seem to have better stats than me, which makes me wonder if i should restat...or do i just need lvls?

also, how much AP and hp do you gain per lvl? (not from stat points)

ive been reading the forums and have been targeting redballer and jdizzles stats as benchmarks...

NeronDomitius

if ur planing of hardcore lvling, then i suggest you to go paper build. chitin is not that good on lvl 72 as it is on 77 ur targeting. your items are pretty good, but i would work on getting Roc+1 instead of hv+1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get a ds +7, then go upgrade ur personal shield

and personally, if i were u if u do plan on lvling, go buffer... its always easy 2 find a party as an attacker or a buffer/ healer

Get dual roc+1 cuz you have low ap :S

HV +1 has more str than roc +1 so he shouldnt get them for his ap but having one would help his ac. but yea i say go buffer its alot easier to xp until your 77 then your stats should be alot better

-Go paper hp build (180-210 str, rest hp)
    -Change rings for roc+rol
    -Keep ur HB +3rb. It gives u more mana + I think it makes more dmg than ms +4rb. So dunno why u would wanna change.
    -Reskill 70 debuff,45 heal,12 master. In 77 u will have 54 in heal. If u really wanna be 60 heal, then stay it. But I prefere being duffer as paper bp since u got kind of low mana bar.

Saunis

-Go paper hp build (180-210 str, rest hp)...
    ...If u really wanna be 60 heal, then stay it. But I prefere being duffer as paper bp since u got kind of low mana bar.[/b]
    I have paper bp, and in I tryed in 73lvl to be 60 heal, 12 master, rest for duff... It didn't worked,
    I had too low mana and to too low def to be as healer/attacker.
    Only good thing in 60heal is, you can make "easy" money by making hp pots.

Subside > 60heal. ^_^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

or just get lvl 80 and go chitin bp and go 70/60/12 D

thanks guys for the replies...

i dont think i can afford to be a good paper bp and will likely stay Chitin or might switch back to FP...

i wanted to get a ROC+1 but couldnt afford it =S so i will stick it out with the HV+1s for now...i am considering getting another one to compound to HV+2, which would be pretty sexy...

i am considering going back to buffer because there seems to be a shortage now of buffers playing...a lot of lvl 70+ buffers recently switched to debuffer because of it being easier getting into DS parties...but now there arent enough buffers

=S

haha