Help me with rogue pls :P

This is a discussion on Help me with rogue pls :P within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so I want to get back to dcz, only problem my server of choice is Ares so I know ...
Page: 1

Ok so I want to get back to dcz, only problem my server of choice is Ares so I know I will be out geared more as if I were to goto a newer server, but I have some $$$ on Ares and don't want to go anywhere at the moment.

Currently I just have chitins +7 (Dagg. Def 15) and shards +7, quest access.

I have 18 GB, and if I sell the shards somewhere around 20. I could make it 22 in a few days but nothing really higher right now.

I really need some help/advice as to what to buy to make my pk 'decent' I will lose a lot of vs probably but that's okay, I just want to have fun and kill some people .

right now I am trying to buy daggers. To give an idea of Ares.

Shard +8 970-10gb
    Cleaver 7-8GB
    Rol 9GB
    RE - 250
    EME - 400-450?
    Chitin +8 -350-400

I am trying to buy Shard +8 and cleaver +9 now, is this wrong (maybe dual cleaver?)? aim for something else? I am really not sure what my best option is.

Thanks for any advice.

Ok so I want to get back to dcz, only problem my server of choice is Ares so I know I will be out geared more as if I were to goto a newer server, but I have some $$$ on Ares and don't want to go anywhere at the moment.

Currently I just have chitins +7 (Dagg. Def 15) and shards +7, quest access.

I have 18 GB, and if I sell the shards somewhere around 20. I could make it 22 in a few days but nothing really higher right now.

I really need some help/advice as to what to buy to make my pk 'decent' I will lose a lot of vs probably but that's okay, I just want to have fun and kill some people .

right now I am trying to buy daggers. To give an idea of Ares.

Shard +8 970-10gb
    Cleaver 7-8GB
    Rol 9GB
    RE - 250
    EME - 400-450?
    Chitin +8 -350-400

I am trying to buy Shard +8 and cleaver +9 now, is this wrong (maybe dual cleaver?)? aim for something else? I am really not sure what my best option is.

Thanks for any advice.[/b]
    A lil expensive for a +7 isnt it ? :P I know u ment +9

I would get a shard +8, md+8, wp+0 or +1, and an EB+0. After that work on ur earrings and rings or the chitin set +8.

Yeah +9 xD

Great thank you soooo much, that's right in my price range. If anyone else has opinions please feel free to post.

with 22 gbs i would get 1 rol 1 cleaver 9 and a wp

im assuming you would have the quest earings, belt and other ring

and get a cleaver 8

as you get more money get another rol, then another cleaver 9, then a skele belt, then eme's then chitin 8s