Help a newbie for his dcz warrior!

This is a discussion on Help a newbie for his dcz warrior! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got bored from the regular cz and decided to make a warrior for dcz. And got a few questions. ...
Page: 1

Vaako

I got bored from the regular cz and decided to make a warrior for dcz.
    And got a few questions.
    Going to use some of my main char items : hb+8, rol+1, iron set, roc
    And was wondering what is better for now chitins +7 or fps+8?
    I will got bored very soon from dcz i guess so i dont wanna spend lots of money on it.
    Gimmi some cheap build pls

You have money?

Or need to trade some Items you listed for Your armor?

I think you need to change the ROL +1 for ROC+ Item
    Or ROL+1 + money for ROC +1.

If you change the ROL+1 for ROC +money/ Items. Go for chitin +8 or FP +9.
    I think you can get some parts with the money you get.
    Depends on Server.

btw. which server?

use FP +8 gauntlets and boots, and chitins +7 pauldron and pads imo.

As for stat build, go for 90 hp, rest STR? the typical ardream warrior build... (non-raptor +8 build)

Uhhhh u'll need earrings as well? Oo' something cheap to get would be opal earrings.... or WE if u want to spend a bit more $$$

Pretorian_BG

quest earring maybe ?

Vaako

MoBie i dont wanna change to rol+1 for roc cus im using it on my main character . The items i listed are items from my main character that i will use with my dcz warrior.
    So i will get the armors akutee sugested. WE's aint that expensive but as i said i dont wanna spend lots of money on that warrior. So i guess i will go with the opal earrings.
    And what abaut rings ? Should i use the rol+1 i got or maybe buy dual diamond rings?

enigma69

MoBie i dont wanna change to rol+1 for roc cus im using it on my main character . The items i listed are items from my main character that i will use with my dcz warrior.
    So i will get the armors akutee sugested. WE's aint that expensive but as i said i dont wanna spend lots of money on that warrior. So i guess i will go with the opal earrings.
    And what abaut rings ? Should i use the rol+1 i got or maybe buy dual diamond rings?[/b]
    rol+1 > diamond ring imo. rol isnt that bad, just a little less str, more ac, and lr is useful.... chitin pauldron and pads for sure, rest is your choice between fp and chitin (personal preferences) and the roc is definitely > dr