help please

This is a discussion on help please within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok i hav 2 shard +7 and 2 +3 rebirth mirage daggers. i need to kno which is better to ...
Page: 1

animakuz

ok i hav 2 shard +7 and 2 +3 rebirth mirage daggers. i need to kno which is better to do. sell the 2 md and keep the shards or sell the shards keep the +3 mirage dagger and with the extra 70-80m i can buy 2 piece fp +8 (arm and boot) to replace chitin +7 arm and boot.

so dual shard +7 plus chit +7 set
    or dual md +3 rebirth , chitin pauldron , helmet and pads +7 , fp boot and arm +8

i hav wp+0 and all other accessories quest. thinking of getting judicious belt +0 if i hav enuff for it. better shit will come later if i can make more money

this is for dcz btw h34r:

TheBloodyBeast

I would keep mds

well shards will give you higher AP + look much nicer.... but if you'd rather have a lil better AP and lil less AC, then go for the md's and fp 8. But if ya rather have higher AC, but less AP, go for shards

or maybe, main hand = shard, off hand = md, and with extra money, you can afford 1 piece of +8 fp

iiason

ap, ap, ap.

go the mds.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

ap, ap, ap.

go the mds.[/b]
    yup dcz all about ks ap ap ap :P