Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help on rlb warrior

This is a discussion on help on rlb warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i need some help on builds: here is what im going for 255str max rest hp 60attack 5 master ...
Page: 1

Default help on rlb warrior

So i need some help on builds: here is what im going for

255str max rest hp
    60attack 5 master rest deffence for 25% defence skill

chitin +8 set
    sash of sorrows +1
    wp +1
    dual minotaurs +1
    hero valor +1
    diamond ring +1

aint sure about these:
    toto spear +8 hs +8
    somw +8 hs +7
    hell breaker +3rb
    exc rappy +8

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

go for HB+3reb as a weapon and id go for dual OE+1/2 for earrings - i realized that minos are just a waste of money to go beyond +0

hmm ok. And whats better hb +7 or toto +8 hs +7? thats for a clan mate

HB+7 is better - however get your combo right cuz some guys find it a lil hard to combo with a 2handed and prefer dual for that

keep in mind that weapon def. belts or IN fucks up your dual dmg cuz it takes 10% dmg of both weapons ^ so HB+7 would be better and not that much dif. when it comes to ele dmg since HB got the best ele dmg on game when it comes down to RLB/Ardream

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    keep in mind that weapon def. belts or IN fucks up your dual dmg cuz it takes 10% dmg of both weapons ^ so HB+7 would be better and not that much dif. when it comes to ele dmg since HB got the best ele dmg on game when it comes down to RLB/Ardream
    i agree, hb is better cuz of it's elemental damage, but that IN thing is incorrect. just check some avarage weapons: raptor +7 vs toto+7, impact+7
    raptor+7: 175 ap: it's 10% is 17,5
    toto+7: 108 ap it's 10% is 10,8
    impact+7: 100 ap, but secondary hand weapon's damage is halved, so its 50, it's 10% is 5
    toto+impact= 15,8 so it loses less dmg than 2handed weapon does. but still nothing can pwns hb's elemental damage.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    i hit harder on a guy with toto 8 / hanguk 9 than with an avedon 8 and hes using a skele belt and they have no axe def. depending on what server you are on, you would get your weps. c-west dual's would be alright, older servers 2 handed weps

every1 would hit harder with hanguk +9, so im quessing u mean hs 8 cause hanguk +9 well there arent alot of those

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    every1 would hit harder with hanguk +9, so im quessing u mean hs 8 cause hanguk +9 well there arent alot of those
    no i do not mean hs 8, i said 9 for a reason. and the belt should of lowered my dmg by a bit and there was absolutely no axe def.

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    i hit harder on a guy with toto 8 / hanguk 9 than with an avedon 8 and hes using a skele belt and they have no axe def. depending on what server you are on, you would get your weps. c-west dual's would be alright, older servers 2 handed weps
    lol dude tota+8 and Hanguk+9 AP`s > Avedon+8 so i wont be surprised if you hit harder - plus skelly dont have sword def.
    Note : not talking about ele dmg just go KoK and check it out

Actually it's a closer comparison if your saying IronSet drops the ap of duals that much.....Tota+8 is 117/80, Hanguk+9 is 115/110 with 16 str.....the hanguk is off hand so ap cut in half, drop the uneven number, so 57. 117+57 = 174, 16 str gives about a weapon about an extra 7ap (personal sword+7 172 with 7 str gives same ap as +2 reb avedon 175ap, so 7str on weapon gives about 3ap.) so now you got 174+7= 181/190 elemental, where avedon is 184/90. 3ap vs. 100 elemental would still go in the avedon favor if ironset truely gave double penalty for duals. So i see where he is going with comparison.

Why the hell would you max out your str like that for RLB?

because i like it and i can get loads and loads of kills with it

I'm not bashing you or anything. SOrry if it came out like that. I'm tired But I find the best build is around your accessories. Like I have 2kap base. And 5k hp base. Just a standard I have for myself. I get a little bit of kills though

well i got scammed so i lost my items. But this is what i have now and i get more kills then most people. C-West rlb

raptor +1rb
    chitin set +7
    diamond ring +0
    lupus pen +1
    belt of str +0
    rest quest

With this i have almost 2k base ap. If you know how to play warrior u can do fine with this. As time goes on, im gonna put more in hp ofcoarse, but with little money str build is best for me to get kills. I even win most vses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast