Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, can i please get some help about this?

This is a discussion on Hi, can i please get some help about this? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i heard that Chaos Wirinom was only 60 gbs from some clannies, and i was wondering if it was ...
Page: 1

Default Hi, can i please get some help about this?

So i heard that Chaos Wirinom was only 60 gbs from some clannies, and i was wondering if it was true... so can anyone help me here :

which is better : Chaos Wiri vs HB +5 rev? <----- anyone know?

and whats the price diff in em? i heard its 5 gbs, then again if im wrong some of u will call me crazy lol

thanks for the help guys

Chaos wiri if you only play cz, the curse is amazing.

ya if you play more than 1 zone then hb would probly benefit you more, but if you strictly just play cz then go for the chaos wiri

O_o Senior Member

People told you that the diff between HB +5 rev and Chaos Wriniom +5 rev is only 5 gb? I think they lied to you or meant Chaos Wrini +7

Anyway yea go for the wrini, the curse is gg

No they told me chaos wiri +7 is only like 5gb more, is that true? And i only play in one area, CZ. But another question, which one is better, baal or wiri? And how much do they cost?

O_o Senior Member

the only problem is, baal is too expensive....

okay lemme fill up some extra info...

the ONLY thing i have to sell for a cursed wep is : HB Rev +5.

thats why im asking whats the price of :

Wiri rev +1 ( all of em pls if ya can, chaos, SK, undef, bomba wud be appreciated )
    Baal rev +1 ( again all of em pls, really appreciated )

and i was also wondering what each one of em do, like the undef, the bomba, the SK, the chaos, and can someone rate em and tell me which one is the best, and i can trade my HB rev +5 for?

thanks alot guys, really appreciated

King of Knight - Item manufacturing
    Here they explain what the effect does.

i prefair HB+8

hmm so whats the price for SK baal +7 and chaos baal +7? and whats better : SK Baal or HB Rev +5?

and would the curses go like this? Chaos > Sweet Kiss > Bomba > Undef?

Because i was thinking, do they all have the same chance of thier effect working? cuz chaos only cubes for like 5 sec, but Sweet Kiss removes undy, which i think is better, cuz when they are cubed they cant be hit... but i dont get how ppl say bomba is better than SK, cuz it only makes em biggger and lose 150 ac, but again SK takes away all buffs... so is this the order ( in ur opinion? ) and i got an offer some guy said he wass selling SK Baal rev +1 for my HB Rev +5, worth it or no?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    and would the curses go like this? Chaos > Sweet Kiss > Bomba > Undef?

Because i was thinking, do they all have the same chance of thier effect working? cuz chaos only cubes for like 5 sec, but Sweet Kiss removes undy, which i think is better, cuz when they are cubed they cant be hit... but i dont get how ppl say bomba is better than SK, cuz it only makes em biggger and lose 150 ac, but again SK takes away all buffs... so is this the order ( in ur opinion? ) and i got an offer some guy said he wass selling SK Baal rev +1 for my HB Rev +5, worth it or no?
    It goes like you said. And when the curse of chaos work, they can still be hitted, its like shock stun but that you cant even use pots. And I dont remember how sweet kiss work on buffed ppl (if it works like reverse life, that remove your buff w.o making any HP dmg, and if after the 5 seconds he get the buff back) but on scrolled ppl they get the buff again so its not that usefull. I like bombastic more then the 2 others (chaos is my favourite ofc) coz it also lower the enemy's def and also make him bigger, so if you are in a party and every1 aiming the same guy, its easier to get him.

Idk what to suggest ya coz I dont like SK's effect, so do w/e you like

Are there other effects similar to chaos wep effect? cuz now im pretty confused.... i was at war yesterday, and some guy got stunned and started blinking, but we still couldnt hit him... was the the Chaos cursed wep or was that Shock Stun skill? and so Chaos freezes em from tp / skills / hp for 3 seconds, AND u can still hit him?

also, B> CHAOS WIRINOMM!!! S> HB REV +5 =)

OR Buying SK Baal ^^

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Are there other effects similar to chaos wep effect? cuz now im pretty confused.... i was at war yesterday, and some guy got stunned and started blinking, but we still couldnt hit him... was the the Chaos cursed wep or was that Shock Stun skill? and so Chaos freezes em from tp / skills / hp for 3 seconds, AND u can still hit him?

also, B> CHAOS WIRINOMM!!! S> HB REV +5 =)

OR Buying SK Baal ^^
    It was Ice Cube, a mage skill.. Im not sure if you cant get tped if the chaos curse work on ya, but ye you cant move use skills and use pots for 3 seconds and ye ppl can still hit u

ahh woww thats siikkk!! ill be sure to try and find a Chaos wiri then... do u know the price? and can i trade a HB Rev +5 for it? ( maybe a few gbs if really needed.... ) thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast