high resist priest

This is a discussion on high resist priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; is there a way or gear that priests must use to dont get iced with mage lvl80 skill and resist ...
Page: 1

Default high resist priest

is there a way or gear that priests must use to dont get iced with mage lvl80 skill and resist the rest of melee attacks decently?

i was thinking like (not dreaming)

dual legionaries+1
    dual lilimes+1
    skeleton belt or sos+2
    IN
    trial set
    gabs+7
    and lycaon+7

any other advice? anyway you can check KoK and see it, but i have no clue if some attacks can be avoided by having a bunch of green bonuses ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    is there a way or gear that priests must use to dont get iced with mage lvl80 skill and resist the rest of melee attacks decently?

i was thinking like (not dreaming)

dual legionaries+1
    dual lilimes+1
    skeleton belt or sos+2
    IN
    trial set
    gabs+7
    and lycaon+7

any other advice? anyway you can check KoK and see it, but i have no clue if some attacks can be avoided by having a bunch of green bonuses ^^
    You will always get slowed enevitably but there are ways to reduce it and still be a rock solid tank. A pure support INT priest should always be the following in my opinion. Perfectly balance of AC, Mana Resists, HP and Wep Defence

Ears - SSE
    Neck - IN
    Belt - IB
    Rings - Legionnaire Bands
    Armour - Trial Set
    Shield - Gabs
    Hammer - Lycaon

for the additional resists use talias, that should be a perfect build ~220 resists to all on base build (I think it's around 190/210/230 realistically without looking)

you can use ice talias + ice res from mages and that would take your GR to nearly 500 (with ICE belt)

TNM

The succesrate of the 80ice skill is based on the opponent's HP so it's unlikely that resistance is a factor. Just get very shitty hp and alot of defense somehow and you wont get 80iced

thx for the answers, ill have it in mind