hmm tough call - what next

This is a discussion on hmm tough call - what next within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ook so I dont make these topics lol, I normally help answer xD. However I do find myself not sure ...
Page: 1

Default hmm tough call - what next

Ook so I dont make these topics lol, I normally help answer xD. However I do find myself not sure what to do here.

Little background first to keep in mind is I play all 3 zones. 81/69/59 atm. So my plan was always to have items I can use in all 3 zones.

Current Gear:

Krowaz+7 set
    Chitin +8 set for RLB/Ardream
    HB+8
    Dread Shield+7/Murky+8
    Iron Set
    WE+2's
    ROC+1, FOV+2

I have 17gbs left to spend and keep in mind I can sell off an accessory to include with the 17gb to buy a better accessory etc. etc.

discuss..... <3

i'd say ur pretty tanky shawn, i know u dont like ap :d but having a wdn+3 here wouldnt be bad, u can use it with ur IN and it is around ur budget
    rest looks pretty solid

It's not that I don't like AP , I'm just not an AP whore. I prefer balance.

true well ur very balanced, u only lack a str neck
    well another option is start saving for a roc+2 i guess, build is good enough to keep it that way

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

You could get rid of the IB and get a SOS+2 (string ofcourse, you lose the AC and wep defence but you gain GR/STR/HP/ some wep defences, I'm not really sure about this cus overall IB has some awesome AC, but as a warrior you probably already do have a lot of AC so that extra STR could always help)

I would also sell that ROC+1 and get FOV+2 seeing as FOV gives u more resistances overall and it gives u 14 AC vs 75 HP and as a warrior i'd get more AC.

Apart from that the only thing I think you could get is FP+9 boots/gaunts for more AP.