Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmmm what weapon?

This is a discussion on Hmmm what weapon? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i got a choice of Rappy +7 reb, wiri +7, baal +7 or a HB +8. Opinions please....
Page: 1

Default Hmmm what weapon?

Well i got a choice of Rappy +7 reb, wiri +7, baal +7 or a HB +8. Opinions please.

Quote Originally Posted by bradley1233 View Post
    Well i got a choice of Rappy +7 reb, wiri +7, baal +7 or a HB +8. Opinions please.

what curse at wiri/baal?

Probably chaos for baal, but not sure for wiri.

depends on the curses. assuming both are chaos curses, it then depends on which combos you prefer. I used wirinom and the combo was alright but the elemental damg on baal combined with the rarity of axe def made it a little bit better in my opinion.

Well i just used my friends weps and loved the baal :P, anyone know the price of a +7 chaos on ares??

Banned for scamming.

what rarity of axe defence plsss...
    PS , GAB , DS all have AXE DEFENCE.
    Iron set, harpy belt have axe defence.
    personal pref. if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    what rarity of axe defence plsss...
    PS , GAB , DS all have AXE DEFENCE.
    Iron set, harpy belt have axe defence.
    personal pref. if you ask me...
    70+ pk not many preist use DS string of skulls skele belt both have no sword and axe def majority of the warriors will use SoS. And if other classes cant afford IB or glass belt they will get skelebelt over old harpy belt cuz skele has more wep def and ressistance. Also not many warrior use axe weps most will use raptors or clubs so spear and club def is more popular to carry with you in pk.

Filou

Best weapons for me is sword>axe>club>spear and chaos weap got special skills

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

i'd go chaos baal+7, it rapes at pk, anyways for me chaos baal+7 > raptor+7 rev > hb+8, forget wiri if its not chaos.

But if the wiri was chaos, choose that over the baal??

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    70+ pk not many preist use DS string of skulls skele belt both have no sword and axe def majority of the warriors will use SoS. And if other classes cant afford IB or glass belt they will get skelebelt over old harpy belt cuz skele has more wep def and ressistance. Also not many warrior use axe weps most will use raptors or clubs so spear and club def is more popular to carry with you in pk.
    i m pretty sure that with krowaz set , ppl dont carry boots with spear defence that often any more . most common shields in cz are those 3 and they all have axe defence.
    old harpy belt is like 10 mils so i think every decent player has 1 at inv. couse if i see 3 warrior chaseing me with baals i ll switch that 1 over my skelly any time. and you are makeing it sounds like SoS is the most common item lol. pretty sure there are more GB then SoS . and when the target is duffed you hit more with rappy then with baal i m sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    i'd go chaos baal+7, it rapes at pk, anyways for me chaos baal+7 > raptor+7 rev > hb+8, forget wiri if its not chaos.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by bradley1233 View Post
    But if the wiri was chaos, choose that over the baal??
    nope

okay looks like im saving for a baal x)

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    i m pretty sure that with krowaz set , ppl dont carry boots with spear defence that often any more . most common shields in cz are those 3 and they all have axe defence.
    old harpy belt is like 10 mils so i think every decent player has 1 at inv. couse if i see 3 warrior chaseing me with baals i ll switch that 1 over my skelly any time. and you are makeing it sounds like SoS is the most common item lol. pretty sure there are more GB then SoS . and when the target is duffed you hit more with rappy then with baal i m sure of it
    im talking about both baal and wiri. And majoriy of the warriors will use SOS over any other belt, you do lose set bouns from switching krowaz for wep def but if you have more then two or three warriors on you with the same wep then you will switch to wep def. Yea ur right about the harpy belt.

Banned for scamming.

so every time you gonna PK you gonna count how many ppl have spears , axes or swords? get real... and again about the string. you are makeing its like its the most common item out there. ITS NOT .i doubt that eaven 30 % of the warriors use SoS. and then again SoS is only used by warriros /rearly BP . pirsts , mages and rogues dont use that belt. and what are the targets in PK? mages>pirsts > rogue >>>>>>> warrior.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast