How to Build the Best INT BP?

This is a discussion on How to Build the Best INT BP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Yesterday, I decide to quit paper bp because it too weak ac but the ap is awesome and I was ...
Page: 1

Default How to Build the Best INT BP?

Yesterday, I decide to quit paper bp because it too weak ac but the ap is awesome and I was thinking to build an INT BP Krowas+7.

Let say I got a very big budget to build it.

Atm, I have personal shield+5 and Gab blessing+7 (will buy adament soon) and some uniques.

-I was thinking to buy Krowas+7 with HP on it because I wont put pure HP in stat (stay 60). 188 Int and rest in Str.
    -Iron set+0
    -Platinium earring+2 dual
    -ROF+1 dual (better than ROC+2 and ROF+2 better than ROC+3)
    -Mean leonard+7
    -Chaos Wirinom+7
    -Maybe Defence ability but I am not sure if it is worth it.
    -Later, I could get better gears.

Of course, I am duffer. I wanna support (cast full heal and duff people) and attack at the same time with Gab+7 and leonard+7 vs big party.

I want to pk solo or with my friend rogue easily too.

I wanna know if that is a good build for Int BP, maybe some advises and comments.

btw, I am a French Canadian so I might made some mistakes.

ty

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well if i were i would change the PEs for Lillime+2(+3ingame). rest is good ofc the only thing i could say is get better weapons/armors but thats what you already know

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    well if i were i would change the PEs for Lillime+2(+3ingame). rest is good ofc the only thing i could say is get better weapons/armors but thats what you already know
    yup lillime +3 are better and maybe cheaper dunno XD
    also i would change iron belt for glas belt

angelsdream

dual roc+2
    dual lilime+3(real+2)
    in+1
    glass+1
    krowaz set+6
    gab adamant7
    smite+9
    II+9

valkiri hp

The best build for me... Maybe change the smite by leonar, ROC by ROF, II by HB but otherway krowaz bp is the way to go ...
    Last edited by angelsdream; 03-16-2010 at 01:31 PM.

BennyBoy

lol my friend posted that for me xD im the bp :P qwerty is the rogue lolz ...

well my built will be basic at the beginning but this is what im aiming for

gab adament +1rev
    mean leonard +5rev
    chaos wirinum +5rev
    krowaz armor +5rev in hp
    iron neck +3
    iron belt +3
    dual rof +3
    dual platinium earing +3

about the glass belt ive tought to get one but i have already a bunch of mana with 188int and rof so its only good for paper bp that dont have that much mana like i was ...
    so im mainely aiming big defence, hp and str as max as possible on krowaz built so ofc i have 188 int point and all the others in str / no hp points thats y i need big def and lots of hp

just quote me if im wrong on that guys ^^

ps. inspiration from astaroth (L)

Man.........my friend is crazy lol I think if you get rof+2, pe+2 or limine+2 (+3), +8 curse weapon one day, you will be find . This is not an aiming lol this is crazy !!!

Don't forget about my rogue tyrannosaure!!!! We are a team

And do you really need more resist from limine cuz you need int already give resist and rof+0 = 30 FR + shield and hammer. PE give a lot more AC. Anyway, i want advice so pls comments
    Last edited by qwerty; 03-16-2010 at 03:08 PM.

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Man.........my friend is crazy lol I think if you get rof+2, pe+2 or limine+2 (+3), +8 curse weapon one day, you will be find . This is not an aiming lol this is crazy !!!

Don't forget about my rogue tyrannosaure!!!! We are a team

And do you really need more resist from limine cuz you need int already give resist and rof+0 = 30 FR + shield and hammer. PE give a lot more AC. Anyway, i want advice so pls comments
    lol / delete ...

the point of AIMING something mean to try to get these gears one day... so ill start with +0 then we will see with the time

and ya i forgot to comment about the lillime's enticement sooo like my friend is trying to say the point is that i have a bunch of resis with krowaz+leonard+shield+188int and im not sure if you can get lillime's +3 (+4 show) bcz of this bugg ^^

w/e comment anyway guys i want more knowledge on int BP

angelsdream

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
    lol / delete ...

the point of AIMING something mean to try to get these gears one day... so ill start with +0 then we will see with the time

and ya i forgot to comment about the lillime's enticement sooo like my friend is trying to say the point is that i have a bunch of resis with krowaz+leonard+shield+188int and im not sure if you can get lillime's +3 (+4 show) bcz of this bugg ^^

w/e comment anyway guys i want more knowledge on int BP

more mana is always welcome, even if you got 188int like me, the 15int from the glass+1 still help a bit, + it has 75hp, so I really prefer it over an iron belt. For me 15int 75hp > 14def

About earrings, Lilimes are the BEST earings for priest, more hp more resist than a pe, and u just lose a few def. Don't forget that a stunt priest means a dead party... so resist are always welcome

You can up your lilime to +4, the name is buged but for the game a +3 is still a +2 and a +4 still a +3.

I would also put just enough point in STR for the 2h weapon (HB is te best for this, you just need few STR) and rest in HP (tons of 80 wariors and overgeared mages/assas now so hard to tank). You don't need 3k ap to make kills, helis and good combo do the job great.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
    krowaz+leonard+shield+188int and im not sure if you can get lillime's +3 (+4 show) bcz of this bugg ^^
    you can upgrade a lillime(or howling rooster) to +6 (real +5)... if you can ofc

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    more mana is always welcome, even if you got 188int like me, the 15int from the glass+1 still help a bit, + it has 75hp, so I really prefer it over an iron belt. For me 15int 75hp > 14def

About earrings, Lilimes are the BEST earings for priest, more hp more resist than a pe, and u just lose a few def. Don't forget that a stunt priest means a dead party... so resist are always welcome

You can up your lilime to +4, the name is buged but for the game a +3 is still a +2 and a +4 still a +3.

I would also put just enough point in STR for the 2h weapon (HB is te best for this, you just need few STR) and rest in HP (tons of 80 wariors and overgeared mages/assas now so hard to tank). You don't need 3k ap to make kills, helis and good combo do the job great.
    well u look really good bro and ur advice are good too but i do prefer getting as much ac as i can bcz mage in dies cant really attack bcz they are always the main target and i think ill be good in resis with the bonus of krowaz+7 set, gab +7 and lycaon +7 ^^
    btw you look sexy with ur +9 gears but im not planning to get higher then +8 / +2,+3 bcz im getting krowaz and cursed gears so its already really insane ^^

ty for ur advice ill check if need more resis when ill get merch a lil bit more and buy my gear basic first

YourCorpse

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post

dual roc+2
    dual lilime+3(real+2)
    in+1
    glass+1
    krowaz set+6
    gab adamant7
    smite+9
    II+9

valkiri hp

The best build for me... Maybe change the smite by leonar, ROC by ROF, II by HB but otherway krowaz bp is the way to go ...
    Some nice stats there