how can i reach this state ?

This is a discussion on how can i reach this state ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i want to know what items should i have to reach ap + 1500 wolfed and whats the good def ...
Page: 1

i want to know what items should i have to reach ap + 1500 wolfed and whats the good def with it ?
    almost 9 gbs at xigenon server
    ardream ofc

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I think with glave +7 or higher (rebirthed to +4) and chittins +7 or higher (rebirthed to +4) + quest accessories you will be able to achieve that fairly easily.

Don't know prices on xigenon so thats the best advice i can give.

what about glave + 8 ? and chitin set + 7

Arthurios

probably yes.. I dont know the prices in xigenon but in logos with 9 gb, you can buy chitin set +7 and get raptor +7 and 2x we's or 1x wp something like that didnt logged in for a long time

what about glave + 8 ? and chitin set + 7[/b]
    u will still need some high str accesories. (amulet of str, or simply +9/10/12 str accesories) to reach 1.5k AP.

i was thinking of glave + 8 for now and chitin set + 7 this is like 290m so i still have 610m i should i go for amulet of str or wp ?
    the rest . i was thinking of dual str 14/2 rings.
    what about earing ? i was thinking of x1 opal earing and the other is 12 str and i have some money for reslling
    is it good or to reach 1.5k ?

i was thinking of glave + 8 for now and chitin set + 7 this is like 290m so i still have 610m i should i go for amulet of str or wp ?
    the rest . i was thinking of dual str 14/2 rings.
    what about earing ? i was thinking of x1 opal earing and the other is 12 str and i have some money for reslling
    is it good or to reach 1.5k ?[/b]
    go for warrior pendant (good hp bonus and resistance along with str, nice defense), 10 ap difference between wp and aos is like 50 ap

rings go for quest rings, earrings go for str earrings

go for warrior pendant (good hp bonus and resistance along with str, nice defense), 10 ap difference between wp and aos is like 50 ap

rings go for quest rings, earrings go for str earrings[/b]
    i heared that aoc + 1 is nice too give 15 of each ( hp . str .... etc )
    so whats better aoc + 1 or wp ?

i heared that aoc + 1 is nice too give 15 of each ( hp . str .... etc )
    so whats better aoc + 1 or wp ?[/b]
    that you will have to combine with your other stats. wp would give you nice resistance, nice defense, along with health/hp bonus
    aoc+1 would give very good str bonus, 15hp on aoc+1 would be reduced by 125 hp/mp (it has - bonus on it) so it would give you actually about 150-175 hp when bonus is reduced.

so on aoc+1 better str (10 more), about the same hp bonus as wp, but lower defense and no resistance (remember, youre using quest rings and str earrings, you would be a sweetie pie for mages there )

this would depend on your belt, id personally go for wp and some kind of decent belt (like 16str/3hp or maybe even belt of str) rather then aoc+1. then id work my way up to getting skeleton belt. once you got skele, then you can afford to loose some hp and defense from necklace to gain some more str

oh yea, i dont know if u know about it but every item can be checked and compared on www.kodb.info

there you will also find good calculators to help you make the best build with your items