How do you go upon lvling a bp?

This is a discussion on How do you go upon lvling a bp? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Is it possible not to be a leeching healer/buff guy and actually lvl yourself? If so how would you go ...
Page: 1

SOJ

Is it possible not to be a leeching healer/buff guy and actually lvl yourself?

If so how would you go upon doing it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Solo skeleton types above level 25. And if players come near invite them. If they suck kick them.

Don't care what people say.

You'll need to be party leader. Cos stupidity is that rife. Most mages will TP you away from attack etc. And you'll get even more hassle if the priest is female etc.

It is kind of unbelievable that the best melee in the game still gets this shit 4 years on.

Just max your attack and Buff major/Heal minor on your skill ladder.

Don't ever think that if you're a bp you should solo exp. Fact is exp parties are 100%+ faster than soloing every will be. Also, you have a higher chance in dying if you're without another support priest. Just go buff/heal and support a party, this way you wont get exp'd and you'll always be needed.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 under 60 try get in a hob gob party in CZ or in abyss now. if not that at least try for apos... or if ur decent enough gear, go to the ancient slot in moradon. i can solo clear the slot in seconds and its like 15 ancients. good exp.

after 60 buff in paramun parties and if ur lucky try for TC,DS prlly more likely to get in these parties at low lvl only if u r a debuffer... most TC, DS want a lvl 70+ buffer healer.

finally, the end all b all of exp CZ booro! if u get in 1 dont leave :P

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

go to the ancient slot in moradon. i can solo clear the slot in seconds and its like 15 ancients. good exp.[/b]
    I don't think it is there anymore...I could be mistaken.

Solo golems or harpies in cz is quite fast as soon as you get judgement. It's basically the same xp as paramun in a party. Plus it's good practice for new Bps.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I don't think it is there anymore...I could be mistaken.

Solo golems or harpies in cz is quite fast as soon as you get judgement. It's basically the same xp as paramun in a party. Plus it's good practice for new Bps.[/b]
    you can never have enough practice

SOJ

What about gear wise?

What should i focus on if i want to be a exper till about 65?

Priest_gabber

just get as much ap as possible

do skeleton champs, skeleton knights once u do some decent damage (Sry, i dont know ur items, so cant give u a lvl range~)
    after skele knights, go kill ash knights or ancients in MORADON. (ancient spawn in moradon is AWESOME.. just needa bring a TS... the 2 spawns are practically stuck beside each other)
    after u get to 52 or something.. go hobgobs.. soloing is very good exp~ u can go abyss or cz (sry i havent played expansion so cant comment on cz spawn of hobs)
    hob gobs will be good until you are 60~

after you are 60, go join some exp parties in eslant~ OR

solo dtsoldiers in MORADON. its actually awesome exp...... 2 spawns of dtsoldiers... godly exp~

VerTas

Solo as a bp is great don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Granted nothing solo will compare to a booro party, but there are definately ways to solo xp yourself. Hobs are great if you solo until about lvl 65 then you can do trolls/harpies. I'm lvl 74 now and mostly when i xp i just make a booro party but if i'm bored i'll go solo giant golems in eslant, they are about 43k exp for 5 hits and will actually increase your money. Also it's one of sq's favorite spawns so once you can solo 'er it'll be the occasional chance for a unique. Depending on your lvl if it isn't a booro or ds party you can get just as much xp solo.

-Veritas

frayed kn0t

Ive lvled 4 bps to 60 and 1 to 65 mainly on solo exp. Early lvl 5x u can solo dts if u go buff, get a rogue and then u dont need sw pots. at 60+ or when u get judgement go trolls cz or hobs, both work fine. Buff/malice/w/e heal u can get is best build, be prepared to buy a lot of hp pots!