Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many people uses SSE over WE/ME/PE ?

This is a discussion on How many people uses SSE over WE/ME/PE ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As topic....
Page: 1

As topic.

As topic.[/b]
    friend (lvl 80 warrior) in pathos uses sse +1 over pe +1 since you get 1 more stat than PE (7 str + 7 hp = 14, sse +1 = 15 hp)

strictly for a warrior, I would think 15 HP would serves a better choice than 7 STR + 7 HP, because in an equally-skilled verse, mana and hp plays an important winning-factor than 7 STR tbh.

just my rant, feel free to prove me wrong.

yea in a warrior vs warrior then hp of course is better. but against a sin damage is more important and pk in general damage is needed to take down healers or kill mages fast. people may say with a good combo u wont have problems but combo can only go so fast. but in the end its all in personal preference. i rather put stat points into hp rather than getting sse's since i get more ac that way. ^^

yea in a warrior vs warrior then hp of course is better. but against a sin damage is more important and pk in general damage is needed to take down healers or kill mages fast. people may say with a good combo u wont have problems but combo can only go so fast. but in the end its all in personal preference. i rather put stat points into hp rather than getting sse's since i get more ac that way. ^^[/b]

make sense, but at lvl 80 a warrior could have raw stats of 255 STR and 162 HP. I thought adding HP after 160 HP doesn't give you further AC bonus.

hej

Its priest not warrior that get ac over 100HP

Its priest not warrior that get ac over 100HP[/b]
    all classes do.

Banned

When i had my warrior on Beramus i Used PE+1 and SSE+1, altho i had WE+1, and ended up selling WE+1 cuz it sucked balls for me at least. And yes, the more mana/hp a warrior has, mostly mana, the better.

gotbluntzz

i used sse's on my 73 war on cypher was pretty much all hp build had 2.3k ap 1.489 deff 7.5k hp on 350 ac 2k scroll poweer lion ap enchants and worked fine against a shitload of 80's with +9's/10's i prefer the sse's over we/pe

ME is way better than SSE
    Duh.

D:

i think SSE is better value, SSE +1 is not much more then PE+0 (on older servers)
    and i don't really care too much for WE

sexyrexy

in ares a sse0=pe0 well just about

Delicious

in girakon pe is bit more then sse but not alot. i would go with hb build and pe's. and thats also what i use on deli so :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i think if u ahve an IN and a IB/GB/SB, i would prefer mintaurs earring +1/+2, seeing as how they are cheap earrings, u dont need more ac as a warroir, seeing as how u have a defense belt + defense necklace, what you need is resistances + more str, harder you hit as a warrior, the better, also mes give HP bonus, which who doesn't need, more hp the better, and tiny ac, but the str bonus is gg, pair those with dual rocs and you have a kick ass warrion if ur a high lvl ^^. also going hp build though ^^

i think if u ahve an IN and a IB/GB/SB, i would prefer mintaurs earring +1/+2, seeing as how they are cheap earrings, u dont need more ac as a warroir, seeing as how u have a defense belt + defense necklace, what you need is resistances + more str, harder you hit as a warrior, the better, also mes give HP bonus, which who doesn't need, more hp the better, and tiny ac, but the str bonus is gg, pair those with dual rocs and you have a kick ass warrion if ur a high lvl ^^. also going hp build though ^^[/b]
    very good point, that is what I tried to tell everyone when I got minotaur earing from blue gem.

despite the fact it only has no AC, but on Girakon, it is like 150 MIL compare to WE which is 300-400. One can easily make + 2 ME with decent amount of money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast