Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How many people uses SSE over WE/ME/PE ?

This is a discussion on How many people uses SSE over WE/ME/PE ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i'd go sse. warriors does heaps of spammable damage already, wit a decent combo, their hp will go down. the ...
Page: 2

iiason

i'd go sse.

warriors does heaps of spammable damage already, wit a decent combo, their hp will go down.

the tankier u r the better imo.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

SSE would be better for warrior vs warrior because HP and Mana matter alot in warrior vs warrior.

But in warrior vs rogue, they are both decent choices, but AP is important against rogues because you have to out minor them.

Overall ide probably go for SSE aswell depending on your level. At level 80, im not convinced you really need more HP tbh.

ChowBoy

i would say PE+0/SEE+0 would be nice.

I'd use PE if you had over the max mana 69xx or w/e it is but if your talking normal gear like +0 +1 +2 then i'd go with SSE :P

Azraim

Well, it's really depend about ur current gear but horror said all u need to know in his previous post. Btw i always liked this earring and i would take it anyday over a we

Hello everyone,

My main character is a warrior im already lvl 80 , and i should say that at lvl 80 you do have enough AP even with 3k ap at a good speed combo and a nice timing potting, you dont really need much ap with 3k ap or even 2.9 k ap is enough look at me.. .

on my last video versus i had versus few great players, i had used.

sse+pe+iron neck+iron belt + roc +rol + avedon + 2x shell +8 HP and 3x shells +8 STR,

you can see here in my video vs ordeall at his ap rate is near 3.5k ap but his HP is quite low, but since i have more HP than him even parasite i still have enough HP to give a versus and accomplish kill.

here is a video of my warrior you will see the items i had used and all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

ChowBoy

would dual SSE or dual PE or mix of 1 each at any plus be good for 70+ war?

depends on ur AP

as yuber said above it does depend on your ap, it'd be pretty stupid to wear dual sse if you hit low. It really depends on what style of warrior you want to play. If you like a well balanced warrior with avg ap ac and hp then obbiously a mix of sse and pe/we/ etc would be nice. You wanna be ap whore go like minatour +1/2 or str 16s / opals you get the drift. Personal preference like many things in this game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12