How much ap will be gained?

This is a discussion on How much ap will be gained? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; anyone have a rough estimate of how much ap I will gain from switching a shard 8 to a dv ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

anyone have a rough estimate of how much ap I will gain from switching a shard 8 to a dv 8 in my off hand? base is 1917

You lose 2 ap (since off hand is halved) and gain 13 dex. You can figure out the 13 dex ap gain by using one of your uniques to determine how much ap you gain per dex point.

As for the 2 ap loss, not so easy, but you might be able to try to get daggers with 2ap or 1 ap difference and use that as a base.

Anyway I'm thinking 50-100 ap gain?

at lvl 79 i remember it was like 50 ap difference for me with just wolf

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I believe it depends what level you are first of all. Higher level you are = more DEX affects AP, just like HP affect at higher level, etc. Not so much but rarely 1-3+ ap per dex per level. I'm not entirely sure but I would guess about 35-55 AP difference.

On my 80 sin on Ares, I swapped MD+9 in off hand for a DV+8 and I still gained 4 AP on char stat. That's 109 AP vs 97 AP+13 DEX. So 101 AP vs that (at lvl 80), is for sure at least 35+ AP boost.

Little tip since I've seen you in Ardream on Ares, don't use a DV in Ardream.. Not worth the HP loss on a 59 sin. If your lvl 75+, of course get the DV.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

lol yea way too low hp at that lvl, i'm lookin for one for my 76. Ty all for the tips you've been very helpful